QQE (Quantitative Qualitative Estimation) is normally made using RSI (Relative Strength Index) as a “basic” indicator.
This version is using Velocity (smoother momentum) and it can help in determining trend. Adjust the calculating period to your trading style: longer – to trend traders, shorter – for scalping.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
QQE of Velocity MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
QQE of Velocity MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install QQE of Velocity MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download QQE of Velocity MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy QQE of Velocity MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on QQE of Velocity MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator QQE of Velocity MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove QQE of Velocity MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
QQE of Velocity MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: