A good oscillator for helping you count Elliot waves.
Different bar colors for noticing trend change
Capable of drawing moving average in indicator’s window
All options are customizable
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Elliott Wave Oscillator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Elliott Wave Oscillator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT4 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Elliott Wave Oscillator.mq4?
- Download Elliott Wave Oscillator.mq4
- Copy Elliott Wave Oscillator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 4 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click on Elliott Wave Oscillator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Elliott Wave Oscillator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Elliott Wave Oscillator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Elliott Wave Oscillator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: