Market Meanness Index indicator is a business activity index. It displays the market state – trend or random (chaotic).
The indicator has three input parameters:
- Period – calculation period
- Random boundings – level, above which the market has no any obvious trend and is quite chaotic
- Trend – level, below which the market is subject to trends
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
MMI MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MMI MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
How to install MMI MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download MMI MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy MMI MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MMI MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MMI MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MMI MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MMI MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: