Trend indicator based on two RSI oscillators. In most cases the periods of the oscillators can vary. The final indicator strongly resembles ADX and MACD technical indicators combined on one chart. The indicator should be interpreted in the same way as the two mentioned ones.
//+----------------------------------------------+ //| Indicator input parameters | //+----------------------------------------------+ input Smooth_Method MAMethod=MODE_LWMA; //smoothing method input uint ARSI_PERIOD=14; //RSI A period input uint RRSI_PERIOD=14; //RSI R period input uint AMA_PERIOD=5; //signal A period input uint RMA_PERIOD=5; //signal R period input uint sMAD_PERIOD=21; //signal period for the histogram input uint MPhase=15; //smoothing parameter, //for JJMA that can change withing the range -100 ... +100. It impacts the quality of the intermediate process of smoothing; // for VIDIA it is a CMO period, for AMA it is a slow average period
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
MARSICD – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MARSICD – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install MARSICD – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download MARSICD – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy MARSICD – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on MARSICD – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MARSICD – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MARSICD – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MARSICD – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: