Long time ago one trader was using the combination of DWMA (Double Weighted Moving Average) crosses with JMA (Jurik Moving Average) for signals. As a logical step forward, one indicator that can manage the combination of those two indicators was made. Both (DWMA and JMA) are very smooth indicators, and that combination tends to produce acceptable number (ie : not too much) signals. This version is extending the idea and making an oscillator of the proposed system – that way it might be a bit easier to use the indicator
Crosses of the zero line can be used as trading signal. Since they are different types of averages, be careful what combination of periods are used, since some can produce illogical results. With correct settings, the crosses seem to be useful
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
DWMA with JMA Oscillator MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
DWMA with JMA Oscillator MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install DWMA with JMA Oscillator MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download DWMA with JMA Oscillator MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy DWMA with JMA Oscillator MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on DWMA with JMA Oscillator MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator DWMA with JMA Oscillator MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove DWMA with JMA Oscillator MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
DWMA with JMA Oscillator MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: