Usually CCI is calculated as using average (Simple Moving Average) and mean deviation.
This version :
In this version, average is replaced with well known JMA (Jurik Moving Average) instead for the smoothing phase and the deviation is replaced with EMA deviation. The result in this one is responsive and fast (as expected) and also it is smoother than the original CCI (as expected).
You can use the color changes as signals when using this indicator
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
CCI JMA Based MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CCI JMA Based MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install CCI JMA Based MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download CCI JMA Based MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy CCI JMA Based MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CCI JMA Based MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CCI JMA Based MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove CCI JMA Based MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
CCI JMA Based MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: