Oscillator TCI (Trading Channel Index) displays the ratio between the average daily price and the smoothed averaged value of the average daily price.
It has four configurable parameters:
- Period – calculation period;
- Average period – period of calculating the average smoothed value;
- Coefficient – coefficient (indicator price scale values scaling);
- Applied price – price used for calculations.
TCI = EMA(B2, Average period)
B2 = (Applied price - MA1) / (Coeff * MA2) MA2 = EMA(B1, Period) B1 = Abs(Applied price - MA1) MA1 = EMA(Applied price, Period)
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
TCI MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TCI MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install TCI MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download TCI MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy TCI MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TCI MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TCI MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TCI MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
TCI MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: