Trading need not be complicate things. One of the most common mistakes that new traders make is that they assume that trading should be sophisticated for it to work. so, they look for a strategy and find that these strategies are too simple, and they start to develop it further not knowing that they are already overcomplicating their trading plans. nou, there is nothing wrong with a sophisticated strategy. The problem lies with whether the added sophistication does improve their performance. Most of the time it does not. It could even work the other way by adding too much clutter on their charts, causing them to freeze whenever an opportunity becomes available. The notion that trading should be sophisticated for it to work is very far from the truth. Sometimes simplicity is better.
Trading strategies that are simple are often overlooked. Maar, there are many simple trading strategies that do work and could fetch a lot of pips day in and day out. The Vegas Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy is a very simple trading strategy which many traders could use, even beginners. Despite its simplicity, it can provide trading signals that have a very good potential of resulting in huge profits.
Vegas Currency Indicator
The Vegas Currency indicator is a custom trend indicator which aids traders in identifying trend direction. This indicator is based on two Exponential Moving Average (MOEDER), the 144-period EMA and the 169-period EMA. These EMAs are set for the long-term trend, which is very useful for traders who are looking to trade longer-term trends.
The Vegas Currency indicator is in itself a crossover strategy. The crossover points of the two EMA lines are indicative of a long-term trend reversal. On its own, using just these signals could already provide great entries that could result in gaining pips.
Aside from the two moving average lines, the Vegas Currency indicator also has some outer bands that envelope the two moving averages. These lines could be used by mean traders when looking for overextended market conditions, and momentum traders who are looking strong signals that would often break out of these bands.
VAR Moving Average
The VAR Moving Average or “Var Mov Avg” is a modified moving average indicator. This indicator has a complex computation behind it, but it manages to simplify the implementation of the indicator, allowing any trader to easily understand how to use it.
This indicator is derived from the Adaptive Moving Average (MAAR) plus some other modifications on the moving average itself. The resulting moving average line is a smooth yet responsive type of moving average line, which is what most traders would want. It has less lag compared to most moving averages, yet it also manages to lessen potential false signals.
The Var Mov Avg indicator also indicates trend reversal signals based on the slope of the moving average line. It overlays yellow dots on an upward sloping line and magenta dots on a downward sloping moving average line. These color changes could be used as a trend reversal signal using the slope of the Var Mov Avg indicator.
This trading strategy is based on trend reversal signals using the Vegas Currency indicator and the Var Mov Avg indicator. Signals are based on a simple crossover strategy using these two long-term trend indicators.
The Var Mov Avg indicator would represent the long-term moving average line. The two middle lines of the Vegas Currency indicator, colored green and blue, would represent the shorter-term moving average lines. Trade signals are then considered as the green and blue lines of the Vegas Currency indicator crosses over the Var Mov Avg dotted line.
- Risk Model: 2
Tydraam: 1-uur, 4-uur- en daaglikse kaarte
Valutapare: majeur en mineur pare
Handelsessie: Tokyo, Londen en New York sessies
- Price should cross and close above the dotted Var Mov Avg line
- The Var Mov Avg indicator should print yellow dots on its line indicating that the moving average line is sloping upwards
- The green and blue lines of the Vegas Currency indicator should cross above the dotted Var Mov Avg line indicating a bullish trend reversal
- Tik 'n koopbestelling ingevolge bogenoemde voorwaardes
- Stel die stopverlies op die ondersteuningsvlak onder die ingangskers
- Close the trade as soon as price closes below the Var Mov Avg line
- Close the trade as soon the dots on the Var Mov Avg line changes to magenta
- Price should cross and close below the dotted Var Mov Avg line
- The Var Mov Avg indicator should print magenta dots on its line indicating that the moving average line is sloping downwards
- The green and blue lines of the Vegas Currency indicator should cross below the dotted Var Mov Avg line indicating a bearish trend reversal
- Voer 'n verkoopbestelling in met die samevatting van bogenoemde voorwaardes
- Stel die stopverlies op die weerstandsvlak bo die ingangskers
- Close the trade as soon as price closes above the Var Mov Avg line
- Close the trade as soon the dots on the Var Mov Avg line changes to yellow
Even with its simplicity, this trading strategy is one which could fetch huge gains for traders. In werklikheid, it is its simplicity that makes it very valuable. It is easy for new traders to implement and follow through. Trade signals are easy to comprehend, and momentum shifts are clearly indicated.
Bo op dit, this trading strategy is one which generates trade signals that has a high probability of resulting in huge gains. It allows traders to catch a trend early on and ride it until the end. This allows traders to squeeze more gains out of every trend reversal that the market does.
Forex Trading Strategies Installasie-instruksies
Vegas Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.) aanwyser(s) en template.
Die essensie van hierdie forex strategie is om die opgehoopte geskiedenis data en handel seine te transformeer.
Vegas Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Gebaseer op hierdie inligting, handelaars kan verdere prysbewegings aanvaar en daarvolgens aan te pas hierdie strategie.
Aanbevole Forex Meta Trader 4 Handelsplatform
- Gratis $30 Om onmiddellik te begin handel
- Deposito Bonus tot $5,000
- Onbeperkte lojaliteitsprogram
- Toekennings-wen-Forex Makelaar
How to install Vegas Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Vegas Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopieer mq4 en EX4 lêers na jou Meta Trader Gids / Kundiges / Aanwysers /
- Kopieer tpl lêer (sjabloon) om jou Meta Trader Gids / templates /
- Begin of jou Meta Trader kliënt herlaai
- Kies Chart en Tydraamwerk waar jy wil hê dat jou forex strategie te toets
- Regskliek op jou handel term en hang op “sjabloon”
- Move right to select Vegas Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Vegas Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*nota: Nie alle forex strategieë kom met mq4 / EX4 lêers. Sommige templates is reeds geïntegreer met die MT4 Aanwysers van die Meta Trader platform.
Klik hier onder om af te laai: