Pivot Point High okuphansi Forex Ukuhweba Isu
- 1 Pivot Point High okuphansi Forex Ukuhweba Isu
- 1.1 Pivot Points as Reversal Areas
- 1.2 Zigzag Tool as a Basis for Swing Highs and Swing Lows
- 1.3 Ukuhweba Strategy Concept
- 1.4 Thenga (Long) Isethaphu Trade
- 1.5 Thengisa (Short) Isethaphu Trade
- 1.6 Isiphetho
Ngo zokuhweba, there are three keys to a winning trade setup. First is identifying probable areas where price may turn or allow for an entry. You may think of it as an area where you would be waiting at, ready to take action in case a trade setup occurs on that area. You could liken it to a hunter waiting for the game to cross his crosshairs. Next is the actual conditions to take the trade, often called as the trigger. This refers to the conditions that should take place before a trader would take a trade. It is much like an “if-then” condition. If this and this happens at this area of the chart, then I will take the trade. Uma kungenjalo, then no trade will be taken. Okokugcina, ukuphuma, also called as the target price or take profit price. It is a logical point at which a trader would exit the trade because he deems that price to be enough profit for the trade.
In lelisu, we will be using the Pivot Point indicator to give us the areas where we could be looking for a trade while using swing highs and swing lows to identify price levels where we could exit trades.
Pivot Points as Reversal Areas
A Pivot Point is basically indicator that draws horizontal lines on a price chart with a middle price level, three support levels below it and three resistance levels above it. These price levels are conveniently called Pivot Point (PP) referring to the mid-line, Ukusekela 1, 2 futhi 3 (S1, I-S2 ne-S3) referring to the support levels below the pivot point, and Resistance 1,2 futhi 3 (R1, R2 no-R3) referring to the resistance levels above the pivot point.
These levels mark areas on the chart which price usually respects as a support or resistance level. You would be surprised how high the probability is that price would react to these price levels.
One advantage of the pivot point supports and resistances is that these levels do not repaint or change. These levels would stay the same for a period, whether it is a daily, weekly or monthly pivot point. This makes pivot points as an effective tool to use when waiting for probable price reversals.
Zigzag Tool as a Basis for Swing Highs and Swing Lows
Swing highs and swing lows are commonly known as natural supports and resistances. If you would look at a chart, you would notice that many times, price levels wherein there was a previous significant reversal in price are areas wherein price would also tend to react to when revisited.
Ukube uzocabanga ngakho, swing highs and swing lows as resistance and support is very logical. If price was deemed to high by the market at a certain price level in the past, then traders should be cautious when price revisits that level again. The market may again consider that price level too high. This makes price near that area as a resistance. Ehlangothini le-flip, when applied to swing lows, this becomes support areas.
It would be a good idea to use these price points as targets because price might just reverse after revisiting these areas.
The problem is that many new traders find it hard to identify the swing highs and swing lows. This is where the zigzag indicator comes in. With the help of the zigzag indicator, it would be easier to identify the swing highs as it draws a line connecting these points.
Ukuhweba Strategy Concept
This strategy would be using the Pivot Point levels as areas wherein we will be looking for possible hints of reversals and use the zigzag indicator to identify the swing highs and swing lows using it as targets for take profit levels.
But what is the actual trigger for entry? To enter our trade, we will be taking trades whenever a pin bar is formed. To easily identify the pin bar patterns, we will be using an indicator that would conveniently point them whenever they occur.
Using pin bars as entry points would be a good idea. This is because pin bars are reversal patterns that have a very high probability of success, especially when they occur on areas which are prime for reversal, such as the pivot point levels.
Ubude besikhathi: 1-ishadi ihora
lwemali Pair: yimuphi
Isikhathi Sokuhweba: yimuphi
Thenga (Long) Isethaphu Trade
- Price should touch either the pivot point (PP) (Goldenrod) or any of the support levels (S1, S2 or S3) (Red)
- I- Pinbar indicator should identify a pin bar pattern and form an arrow pointing up
- Take a buy trade on the confluence of the above rules
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa ngezansi kwekhandlela lokungena
- Set the take profit target at the same price level as the previous swing high based on the amazombe inkomba
Thengisa (Short) Isethaphu Trade
- Price should touch either the pivot point (PP) (Goldenrod) or any of the resistance levels (R1, R2 or R3) (Royal Blue)
- I- Pinbar indicator should identify a pin bar pattern and form an arrow pointing down
- Take a sell trade on the confluence of the above rules
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa ngaphezulu kwekhandlela lokungena
- Set the take profit target at the same price level as the previous swing low based on the amazombe inkomba
The pivot points are typically used by traders as a reversal area wherein they could enter a trade. Ngokwesiko, the next couple of pivot point levels are the target levels. Noma kunjalo, there are many instances wherein price would reverse prior to reaching the next pivot point level. By using the swing highs and swing lows on conditions when the next pivot point is too far away, we are being a bit more conservative by taking a closer target take profit price.
Forex Ukuhweba Systems Ukufakwa Imiyalelo
Pivot Point High Low Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) inkomba(s) kanye nesifanekiso.
Ingqikithi kwalesi simiso forex ukuletha uguquko anqwabelene idatha umlando kanye amasignali zokuhweba.
Pivot Point High Low Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, Abadayisi kuthathwa eminye intengo ukunyakaza futhi ulungise lesi simiso ngokufanele.
Kunconywe i-Forex Metatrader 5 Ipulatifomu Yokuhweba
- Umthengisi wamazwe ngamazwe nge 24/7 ukweseka.
- Ngaphezulu 12,000 amafa, kuhlanganise Amasheya, Izinkomba, Forex.
- Ukwenziwa kwe-oda elisheshayo futhi kusakazeka kusukela 0 amapipi.
- Amabhonasi afika $50,000 kusukela kwidiphozithi yokuqala.
- I-akhawunti yedemo yokuhlola amasu okuhweba.
How to install Pivot Point High Low Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Pivot Point High Low Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- Kopisha amafayela we-mq4 nama-ex4 ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Kopisha ifayela le-tpl (Isifanekiso) ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / izifanekiso /
- Qala noma qala kabusha iKlayenti lakho leMetatrader
- Khetha Ishadi futhi esibekelwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola uhlelo lwakho forex
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kushadi lakho lokuhweba bese uqhubeka “Isifanekiso”
- Move right to select Pivot Point High Low Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Pivot Point High Low Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Qaphela: Akuwona wonke amasu we-forex eza namafayela we-mq4 / ex4. Amanye amathempulethi asevele ahlanganisiwe nezinkomba zeMT4 ezivela kuMetaTrader Platform.
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: