There are two types of strategies that many traders are drawn to in terms of how it gains profits. Okokuqala, there are traders who are drawn to strategies with high accuracy. They are often drawn to strategies that could produce more wins more often even with a low risk-reward ratio. These are the types of strategies that could produce wins at about more than 60% zesikhathi, while maintaining a 1:1 noma 2:1 ingozi umvuzo isilinganiso. Bese, there are also traders who would prefer high risk-reward ratios over high win rates. These traders would prefer having trades that have risk-reward ratios greater than 4:1, even if it means that their win rates would go below 50%.
Bese, there are traders who aim to have the best of both worlds, a high win rate and a high risk-reward ratio. Traders who can do that are really good at what they do. These are the traders who seem to have the Midas touch. Almost any trade they take can turn into gold.
Midas Touch Forex Trading Strategy is a simple yet effective strategy that can help traders produce consistent profits over the long term. This is based on a combination of a decent win rate and a risk-reward ratio that is more than enough to satisfy most traders.
It uses a couple of indicators which on their own are highly reliable. Noma kunjalo, when combined, these indicators produce trade setups that have a high probability of resulting in a win, with a good potential to produce high yields as the market expands.
I-Chandelier Stops v1
Chandelier Stops v1 is a stop loss placement indicator which can also serve as a trend following or trend filter indicator.
This indicator is based on the concept of Average True Range (ATR) and its relationship to the trend. Many traders believe that price would seldom retrace by more than three times the length of the ATR. Ngokwalesi sizathu, they would trail their stop loss placements by around three times the length of the ATR. Some traders also use the multiplier of two instead of three.
The Chandelier Stops v1 indicator uses the same concept. It detects the trend direction and plots a line on the opposite side of the trend. This line is based on a dynamic ATR computation. Price action would usually retrace even with a trend in place. Noma kunjalo, it would seldom retrace and close beyond the plotted line. If a price candle breaches the line and closes beyond it, then the Chandelier Stops v1 indicator would detect a trend reversal and shift the line on the other side of price action.
A blue line plotted below price action indicates a bullish trend, ngenkathi umugqa obomvu uhlelwe ngaphezulu kwesenzo sentengo ukhombisa ukuthambekela kwe-bearish. The shifting of the lines can be interpreted as a trend reversal.
Traders can also use this indicator to filter out trades that do not go with the flow of the trend. This eliminates one trend direction so traders would only have to decide when to take the trade in the direction of the trend.
The Stochastic Oscillator is a technical analysis too that measures the momentum of a price swing. The stochastic refers to the point of a current price in relation to its price range over a period of time. This means that the indicator compares the current price movement with the historical price data.
This indicator attempts to predict the cyclical movement of price action based on its current momentum. It does this by plotting two lines that oscillate within a range of 0 uku 100. These two lines cross over each other whenever the momentum is reversing.
It also usually has markers on level 20 futhi 80. These markers indicate the normal range of the Stochastic Oscillator. Uma imigqa yehla ngezansi 20, the market would be considered oversold. Ngokwesinye isandla, if the lines breach above 80, then the market would be considered overbought. Crossover signals occurring on these areas tend to be very reliable as it indicates a trend reversal due to an overextended market price.
This trading strategy uses the Chandelier Stops v1 indicator as a trend filter. Trends are simply based on the color of the line and the general location of price action in relation to the Chandelier Stops v1 line.
Phezu kwalokhu, traders should also visually identify trend direction based on the swing highs and swing lows of price action. This concept plus the confirmation of the Chandelier Stops v1 line trend produces very reliable trend direction analysis.
Ngokushesha lapho sikhomba isiqondiso sethrendi, we could then wait for price to retrace causing the Stochastic Oscillator to temporarily reverse. The deeper the reversal of the lines, the more reliable the retracement is. Trades are taken as soon as the Stochastic Oscillator lines crossover in the direction of the trend, while price action is showing signs of rejecting the area near the Chandelier Stops v1 line.
- oscillator Stochastic
Othandwayo Isikhathi Ozimele: 30-umzuzu, 1-ihora, 4-ihora namashadi nsuku zonke
Amabili Wemali: Ama-FX majors, abancane neziphambano
Izikhathi Zokuhweba: Tokyo, Amaseshini aseLondon naseNew York
Thenga ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- The Chandelier Stops v1 line should be below price action and should be color blue.
- Price action must be making higher swing highs and lows.
- Price should retrace towards the Chandelier Stops v1 line.
- Enter a buy order as soon as the faster Stochastic Oscillator line crosses above the slower line.
- Setha ukulahleka kokuma ezingeni lokusekela ngezansi kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Close the trade as soon as the faster Stochastic Oscillator line crosses below the slower line.
Thengisa ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- The Chandelier Stops v1 line should be above price action and should be color red.
- Price action must be making lower swing highs and lows.
- Price should retrace towards the Chandelier Stops v1 line.
- Enter a sell order as soon as the faster Stochastic Oscillator line crosses below the slower line.
- Setha ukulahleka kokuma ezingeni lokumelana ngaphezu kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Close the trade as soon as the faster Stochastic Oscillator line crosses above the slower line.
This trading strategy is a working trend following strategy based on trends and retracements.
Trends with clear price action swings that are confirmed by the Chandelier Stops v1 indicator tend to be the most reliable types of market conditions. These markets can produce the most consistent profits for trend following traders. It also has the potential to produce huge gains coming from strong swings towards the direction of the trend.
Traders who can master identifying the right market condition to use this strategy on and could read price action retracements and bursts can profit from this type of strategy.
Imiyalo Yokufakwa Kwamasu Okuhweba Forex
Midas Touch Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) inkomba(s) kanye nesifanekiso.
Ingqikithi yaleli qhinga le-forex ukuguqula imininingwane yomlando onqwabelene nezimpawu zokuhweba.
Midas Touch Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, Abadayisi bangathatha ukunyakaza kwentengo okuqhubekayo futhi balungise leli su ngokufanele.
Kunconywe Forex MetaTrader 4 Ipulatifomu Yokuhweba
- Mahhala $50 Ukuqala Ukuhweba Ngokushesha! (Inzuzo Ehoxiswayo)
- Ibhonasi Yesibambiso kufikela ku- $5,000
- Uhlelo Lokuthembeka Olungenamkhawulo
- I-Award Winning Forex Broker
- Amabhonasi Akhethekile Angeziwe Unyaka Wonke
How to install Midas Touch Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Midas Touch Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopisha amafayela we-mq4 nama-ex4 ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Kopisha ifayela le-tpl (Isifanekiso) ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / izifanekiso /
- Qala noma qala kabusha iKlayenti lakho leMetatrader
- Khetha Ishadi nesikhathi esibekiwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola isu lakho le-forex
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kushadi lakho lokuhweba bese uqhubeka “Isifanekiso”
- Move right to select Midas Touch Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Midas Touch Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Qaphela: Akuwona wonke amasu we-forex eza namafayela we-mq4 / ex4. Amanye amathempulethi asevele ahlanganisiwe nezinkomba zeMT4 ezivela kuMetaTrader Platform.
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: