True Forex Breakout Strategy
Table of Contents
This is a breakout strategy that is easy to use.
Here are the rules for this strategy:
- As soon as signal shows up, then you can enter a trade.
- Avoid trading in a no trade zone even if signal appears. Just trade if price has not moved too far away from it because you can’t utilize the profit.
This is the IDEAL SETUP:
- When you observe that the price just broke the support or resistance zone, then take the signal.
- Always take the first signal. Second signal can be considered provided it is stronger than the previous.
Here are some examples:
- Example 1: If the first signal is a HIGH hitrate signal and you already hit tp, then ignore all the GOOD hitrate signals within the same day.
- Example 2: if a GOOD hitrate signal happens and you miss the trade. Then afterwards, a HIGH hitrate signal happens, you can take the HIGH hitrate signal because it is stronger. Provided that it is not near on the “NO TRADE ZONE”.
Note: The approximate stop loss is marked by “X” on the screen. Its best to add 3-5 pips for our spread.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
True Forex Breakout Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
True Forex Breakout Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
How to install True Forex Breakout Strategy?
- Download True Forex Breakout Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select True Forex Breakout Strategy
- You will see True Forex Breakout Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: