Simple QQE Forex Trading Strategy
Talaan ng mga Nilalaman
- 1 Simple QQE Forex Trading Strategy
- 1.1 The QQE Indicator
- 1.2 Trading Strategy Concept
- 1.3 bumili (mahaba) Trade Setup
- 1.4 ibenta (maikli) Trade Setup
- 1.5 konklusyon
Simple trading, why not? Many traders overlook the beauty of having a simple trading strategy that is easy to follow and implement. Many would get caught up with all those overly complicated systems thinking that because it is difficult it might be right. But sometimes that is just not the case.
Trading strategies with just a few simple rules have its own advantages. Para sa isa, it is easy to follow allowing traders to have less stress when making decisions, which is very important in trading. Related to that point, it also has lesser noise. By this, I mean it has lesser indicators, lines and whatnot that pull you into different directions.
One way to implement a simple trading strategy is to have two important items in check. Trade direction and entry. Those two things are all you need to have a profitable trade. To do this you would need a way to identify the general direction of the market. You could do this by having an indicator that would tell you which direction the market is likely heading. Then you would need a trigger entry. Some may look for patterns, mga breakout, candlesticks, etc. gayunman, I find that using an indicator as an entry also has its benefits. Para sa isa, trading decisions become less subjective. Its either a go or a not yet.
The QQE Indicator
The QQE indicator stands for Quantitative Qualitative Estimation. It is an oscillating indicator based on the RSI but plotted on a different window. Some indicators plot two RSIs, other variations of the QQE don’t. Its midline is on the 50 antas. If price is above it then the market is said to be bullish. If price is below it then the market is considered bearish. Although the QQE indicator does seem like just another oscillating indicator, you would be surprised at how precise this indicator is.
Trading Strategy Concept
The idea behind this strategy is to combine the QQE indicator with an intermediate term moving average. Para dito, kami ay gamit ang 100 Pagpaparami Paglilipat Average (MOTHER). This will serve as our trend direction filter. If price is above it, then we will only look for a buy signal. If price is below it, then we will only trade sell signals.
As for our entry signal, we will be using the crossing of the QQE line over its midline. Na gawin ito, we should have an established trend determined by price staying above or below the 100 EMA for quite some time. pagkatapos, we will wait for price to retrace near it. This will coincide with the QQE line retracing to its midline and going over for a few candles. pagkatapos, as price resumes its trend, the QQE line will immediately go back to the correct side of the midline. That would be our signal to take the trade.
- 100 Pagpaparami Paglilipat Average (MOTHER)
Tagal ng panahon: 15-tsart minuto at itaas
currency Pair: anumang
Trading Session: anumang
bumili (mahaba) Trade Setup
- The market should be on a bullish trend determined by price staying above the 100 EMA for quite some time
- The QQE should be above the midline
- Wait for the QQE to dip below 50 as price retraces
- Enter a buy trade as soon as the QQE goes back above 50
- Set the stop loss below the swing low
- Set the take profit at 1.5x the risk on the stop loss
ibenta (maikli) Trade Setup
- The market should be on a bearish trend determined by price staying below the 100 EMA for quite some time
- The QQE should be below the midline
- Wait for the QQE to go above 50 as price retraces
- Enter a buy trade as soon as the QQE goes back below 50
- Set the stop loss above the swing high
- Set the take profit at 1.5x the risk on the stop loss
This is a simple trading strategy with only two indicators to look at. Although it is this simple, on the right market condition, this works wonders. Trade this only on established trending market conditions and wait for price to retrace towards the midline. This would allow you to enter a trade on the direction of the trend but at a steep discount.
Forex Trading Systems-install Tagubilin
Simple QQE Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) at template.
Ang kakanyahan ng ito forex sistema ay na baguhin ang naipon data kasaysayan at mga signal ng kalakalan.
Simple QQE Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, mangangalakal ay maaaring ipalagay sa karagdagang kilusan presyo at ayusin ang sistema na ito nang naaayon.
Inirekumenda Forex Metatrader 5 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $30 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Mga Nanalong Broker sa Mga Gantimpala
How to install Simple QQE Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Simple QQE Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- Kopyahin mq4 at EX4 file sa iyong Metatrader Directory / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Kopyahin tpl file (template) sa iyong Metatrader Directory / template /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong forex sistema
- Right-click sa iyong tsart na kalakalan at mag-hover sa “template”
- Move right to select Simple QQE Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Simple QQE Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*nota: Hindi lahat ng forex estratehiya sumama sa mq4 / EX4 file. Ang ilang mga template ay isinama sa MT4 Indicators mula sa MetaTrader Platform.
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: