In order to be profitable in trading, traders must get two things right – trade direction and timing.
“Which way will price go?” This is the question that trade direction answers. This one should be pretty easy, because this question is answerable by either up or down. Blindly picking one of these should give you 50-50 chance. Adding technical analysis to the mix should give you an edge over the 50-50 chance.
The next question is much trickier. “When will price move to the direction you picked?” This is the question that timing answers. This one is much more difficult because unlike the previous question where traders have a 50-50 chance, this one has unlimited possibilities. Price could move in the direction of your trade in the next minute, the next couple of hours, within a few days, or even within the year.
One online forex broker company recently made a study regarding traders and the trades they have taken. They found out that most traders get trade direction right. The problem is that traders often get shaken off the trade at a losing position prior to price going in the direction of their trade.
Timing the market is difficult. gayunman, if traders get trade direction right and have a decent approximation of when the market would head your direction based on a solid technical analysis strategy, traders should be profitable.
Average Directional Breakout is a forex trading strategy that provides trade entry signals based a high probability indication of trend direction changes which are usually after a breakout indicating a trend reversal.
Talaan ng mga Nilalaman
ADX-MA-BO stands for Average Directional Movement Index (ADX), Paglilipat Average (MA) and Breakout (AY). This custom indicator is trend following indicator based on the confluence of two indicators which could also indicate a breakout.
The ADX-MA-BO indicator indicates trend direction by overlaying dots on the price chart. These dots are colored depending on the direction of the trend. Blue dots indicate a bullish trend while red dots indicate a bearish trend. Traders consider the changing of the color of the dots as trend reversal signals.
Trend Lord Indicator
The Trend Lord indicator is a custom trend following indicator which aids traders in identifying trend direction. It draws histogram bars on a separate window, which is also based on a modified moving average formula. The bars are also colored based on the whether the bar represents a higher figure compared to the previous bar or not. The bars are colored steel blue whenever the bars are sloping up and crimson whenever the bars are sloping down. Steel blue bars indicate a bullish trend while crimson bars indicate a bearish trend.
This trading strategy is based on the confluence of the ADX-MA-BO indicator and the Trend Lord indicator. These two trend following indicators are complementary indicator which tend to do well in identifying medium term trend reversals.
The Trend Lord indicator usually responds to trend changes compared to the ADX-MA-BO indicator. gaya ng nabanggit, it also tends to change colors prior to the ADX-MA-BO. The ADX-MA-BO somehow acts as a confirmation of the trend reversal signals of the Trend Lord indicator.
Trend reversal signals based on the confluence of the two indicators have a high tendency of resulting in a trend.
- MA Period: 40
- panahon: 74
Preferred timeframe: 1-oras, 4-oras at araw-araw na chart
Pares ng pera: major at minor na mga pares
Trading Session: Tokyo, London at New York
Bumili Trade Setup
- Price should cross and close above the ADX-MA-BO dots
- The Trend Lord indicator bars should change color to steel blue indicating a bullish trend reversal
- The ADX-MA-BO dots should change to color blue indicating a bullish trend reversal
- The two bullish trend reversal signals should be somewhat aligned
- Magpasok ng isang order ng pagbili sa pagkumpol ng mga kundisyon sa itaas
- Set the stop loss at support level below the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the Trend Lord indicator changes to color crimson
- Close the trade as soon as the ADX-MA-BO indicator changes to red
Ibenta Trade Setup
- Price should cross and close below the ADX-MA-BO dots
- The Trend Lord indicator bars should change color to crimson indicating a bearish trend reversal
- The ADX-MA-BO dots should change to color red indicating a bearish trend reversal
- The two bearish trend reversal signals should be somewhat aligned
- Maglagay ng isang order sa pagbebenta sa pagkumpol ng mga kundisyon sa itaas
- Set the stop loss at resistance level above the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the Trend Lord indicator changes to color steel blue
- Close the trade as soon as the ADX-MA-BO indicator changes to blue
This trading strategy is a working trend following strategy based on trend reversal breakouts indicated by the ADX-MA-BO indicator in confluence with the Trend Lord indicator.
The ADX-MA-BO indicator in itself is already a decent indicator able to produce quality trend reversal signals. This is because this indicator is already based on a confluence of two widely used indicators, which are the ADX and the moving averages.
Adding the Trend Lord indicator to the strategy as a confirmation even improves the trade signals. The Trend Lord indicator works well indicating the mid-term trend as it is a fairly smooth indication of the trend. It has lesser false signals than most indicators yet still manages to minimize lag.
Forex Trading Istratehiya install Tagubilin
Average Directional Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) at template.
Ang kakanyahan ng ito forex diskarte ay upang ibahin ang anyo ang naipon data kasaysayan at mga signal ng kalakalan.
Average Directional Breakout Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, mangangalakal ay maaaring ipalagay sa karagdagang kilusan presyo at ayusin ang diskarte nang naaayon.
Inirekumenda Forex Metatrader 4 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $30 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Award-Winning Forex Broker
How to install Average Directional Breakout Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Average Directional Breakout Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopyahin mq4 at EX4 file sa iyong Metatrader Directory / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Kopyahin tpl file (template) sa iyong Metatrader Directory / template /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong forex diskarte
- Right-click sa iyong tsart na kalakalan at mag-hover sa “template”
- Move right to select Average Directional Breakout Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Average Directional Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*nota: Hindi lahat ng forex estratehiya sumama sa mq4 / EX4 file. Ang ilang mga template ay isinama sa MT4 Indicators mula sa MetaTrader Platform.
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: