Trading is about trends. It is about trend direction, the shifting of trends and timing the shifts in trend direction. Yet these trends are defined in many ways. It is defined by its strength, the timeframe that you are looking at, whether these are short-term or long-term trends, and defined by different indicators in a variety of mathematical formulas. These multitude of combinations yields different probabilities and results, which brings confusion to many traders.
Ngakho-ke, how do you find your way with this labyrinth called trading? The key is to find indicators which complement and a system that produces either high yielding trades or a high probability trades, noma inhlanganisela yakho kokubili.
The Fx Supreme Forex Trading Strategy is one which measures trend direction and trend shifts using three complimentary indicators, all of which work well together.
Lezimpahla Channel Index
Inkomba Yeziteshi Zempahla (I-CCI) was first introduced by Donald Lambert back in 1980. It is an oscillating indicator based on the concept of Typical Price, which basically means the average of the high, low and close of price. The formula also takes into consideration the Simple Moving Average (Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu) and Mean Absolute Deviation (MD).
The CCI assumes that price would stay within +/-100 cishe 70 uku 80 percent of the time. Traders could then interpret price based on this information.
Mean Reversion traders would interpret the CCI being beyond the +/-100 as being a point where price may reverse. While this is true, price would usually revert to its mean when a trend is overextended, it could also mean the exact opposite.
Momentum traders would interpret the crossing over beyond +/-100 as a sign of strength or momentum. Since price is usually kept within the +/-100 uhla 70 uku 80 percent of the time, it may mean that price is strong enough to push CCI beyond this range.
Ngakho-ke, how do we go about this conundrum? Some traders extend the Mean Reversion markers at +/-200. This would somehow filter out less probable mean reversal points.
If using the CCI as a momentum gauge, it would also be good to combine it with other indicators that could show trend reversal or direction.
The 50-Period Moving Average
The 50-period moving average is a widely used indicator. Empeleni, most professional institutional traders who trade for the big banks, and market analysts use the 50-period moving average as a basis for the mid-term trend. Some traders would even only take trades that agree with the trend direction of the 50-period moving average.
Ngakho-ke, how do you identify trend based on the moving average. Some would use the slope direction of the moving average to determine trend direction, whether it is sloping up or down. A rather simpler method would be by identifying the location of price in relation to the moving average. Uma intengo ingaphezulu kwayo, ke imakethe ibhekwa njenge-bullish, while if located below the moving average, then it is considered bearish.
I-Forex Profit Isihlungi Esiphakeme
The Forex Profit Supreme Filter is a custom trend following indicator. This custom indicator is binary in nature. It tells traders plainly whether the market is bullish or bearish. It does this by printing bars on its own window.
For the purpose of this strategy, the indicator is set to print lime green bars when it detects a bullish market condition and orange red bars when it detects a bearish market condition
This strategy is a trend following momentum strategy based on the confluence of the above-mentioned indicators.
Inkomba Yeziteshi Zempahla (I-CCI) indicator is traded as a momentum indicator. We will be interpreting the crossing over beyond the +/-100 range as a sign of trend strength and momentum. Kanjalo, we will be trading in the direction of the breakout.
Bese, we will be using the 50-period Simple Moving Average (Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu) as our basis for crossovers of price action. Entries will be based on the crossing over and breakout of price beyond the 50 Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu.
Okokugcina, we will be filtering out low probability trends by using the Forex Profit Supreme Filter indicator. We will only be taking trades that conform with the direction indicated by the Forex Profit Supreme Filter.
- 50 Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu (green)
- Isikhathi: 28
- Isihlungi se-Forexprofitsupremefilter
Ubude besikhathi: 1-ihora, 4-ihora namashadi nsuku zonke
Amabili Wemali: ngazimbili ezinkulu nezincane
Isikhathi Sokuhweba: Tokyo, ILondon neNew York
Thenga ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- The Forex Profit Supreme Filter should be printing a lime green bar indicating a bullish market condition
- The CCI line should be crossing above +100 indicating a possible start of a bullish trend based on momentum
- Intengo kufanele yeqe futhi ivale ngaphezu kwe- 50 SMA indicating a change in trend direction
- Place the stop loss at the support level below the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the CCI line crosses below +50 indicating the possible end of a strong bullish trend
- Close the trade as soon as the Forex Profit Supreme Filter changes to orange red
Thengisa ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- The Forex Profit Supreme Filter should be printing an orange red bar indicating a bearish market condition
- The CCI line should be crossing below -100 indicating a possible start of a bearish trend based on momentum
- Intengo kufanele yeqe futhi ivaleke ngaphansi kwe- 50 SMA indicating a change in trend direction
- Place the stop loss at the resistance level above the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the CCI line crosses above -50 indicating the possible end of a strong bearish trend
- Close the trade as soon as the Forex Profit Supreme Filter changes to lime green
The Fx Supreme Forex Trading Strategy is a good trend following indicator. This is because it considers trend direction and the momentum that caused the direction change in the first place.
This trading strategy would usually result to a decent combination of a good win ratio and positively yielding reward-risk ratios.
Some knowledge with regards to momentum candles, price action and reversal patterns would be very much useful with this strategy.
Imiyalo Yokufakwa Kwamasu Okuhweba Forex
FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) inkomba(s) kanye nesifanekiso.
Ingqikithi yaleli qhinga le-forex ukuguqula imininingwane yomlando onqwabelene nezimpawu zokuhweba.
FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, Abadayisi bangathatha ukunyakaza kwentengo okuqhubekayo futhi balungise leli su ngokufanele.
Kunconywe Forex MetaTrader 4 Ipulatifomu Yokuhweba
- Mahhala $50 Ukuqala Ukuhweba Ngokushesha! (Inzuzo Ehoxiswayo)
- Ibhonasi Yesibambiso kufikela ku- $5,000
- Uhlelo Lokuthembeka Olungenamkhawulo
- I-Award Winning Forex Broker
- Amabhonasi Akhethekile Angeziwe Unyaka Wonke
>> Funa i-Your $50 Ibhonasi Lapha <<
Chofoza Lapha ukuze uthole Umhlahlandlela Wokuvula we-akhawunti ye-XM yesinyathelo ngesinyathelo
How to install FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopisha amafayela we-mq4 nama-ex4 ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Kopisha ifayela le-tpl (Isifanekiso) ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / izifanekiso /
- Qala noma qala kabusha iKlayenti lakho leMetatrader
- Khetha Ishadi nesikhathi esibekiwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola isu lakho le-forex
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kushadi lakho lokuhweba bese uqhubeka “Isifanekiso”
- Move right to select FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Qaphela: Akuwona wonke amasu we-forex eza namafayela we-mq4 / ex4. Amanye amathempulethi asevele ahlanganisiwe nezinkomba zeMT4 ezivela kuMetaTrader Platform.
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: