Trading could be simple. There is no need to overcomplicate trading. Success in trading is not based on having a complicated strategy or a simple strategy. It is all about having an edge over the market.
Why should beginner traders overcomplicate trading, when in fact there is little advantage to using a complex strategy? Sa totoo lang, it could even be detrimental to beginners because too much complex rules could also mean too much noise. Traders who are not used to it could have too much to handle and may find themselves freezing when it is time to make a trade decision.
Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is one of such trading strategies that is easy to follow and could deliver profitable trades with high yields, making it very suitable for beginner traders. Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a simple crossover strategy that uses custom technical indicators. These indicators work well together in providing trade signals that could result in high yield trades.
Talaan ng nilalaman
- 1 Vortex Indicator
- 2 Volume Weighted Moving Average
- 3 Trading Strategy
- 4 Konklusyon
The Vortex Indicator is a custom technical indicator developed by Etienne Botes and Douglas Siepman. This indicator helps traders identify the start of a new trend or the confirmation of the direction of an existing trend.
The Vortex Indicator is based on the concept of a vortex found in movements in water. The idea is that the financial market’s price movements is somehow similar to the characteristics found in the vortex motion of water. As water vortex spins and moves along with the flow of the current, the Vortex Indicator also displays similar characteristics, having two lines that oscillate contrary to each other as price moves along.
It is also partially based from J. Welles Wilder’s Directional Movement Index (DMI). gaya ng nabanggit, the Vortex Indicator is displayed somehow similar to the DMI indicator.
The Vortex Indicator has two lines on its window, VI+ and VI-. These two lines oscillate along the same range crisscrossing each other. Having the VI+ line above the VI- line indicates that the market is in an uptrend, while having the VI+ line below the VI- line indicates a downtrend.
Volume Weighted Moving Average
The Volume Weighted Moving Average (VWMA) is a modified version of a Simple Moving Average (Mataas na paaralan).
The classic Simple Moving Average is basically the average of the close of price over a number of periods. Because of how the Simple Moving Average is computed, it gives equal weight among all the price points, whether it is a recent price or one that is on the tail end of the computation. Ang resulta, the Simple Moving Average tends to be too lagging and responds slower to trend changes.
The Volume Weighted Moving Average was developed to address this disadvantage. It modified its computation, giving a heavier weight on the most recent price closes. This makes the Volume Weighted Moving Average line more responsive to price changes, allowing traders to respond faster to any trade signal presented by the market.
This strategy is a simple crossover strategy between a 50-period Simple Moving Average (Mataas na paaralan) and a 5-period Volume Weighted Moving Average (VWMA).
The longer-term moving average line uses the 50 SMA since a Simple Moving Average line tends to be less responsive. gaya ng nabanggit, it tends to go along with a trend until the trend has clearly reversed.
Sa kabilang kamay, the short-term moving average line uses the 5 VWMA since Volume Weighted Moving Average lines tend to be very responsive. This provides us quicker signals whenever the 5 VWMA crosses over the 50 Mataas na paaralan.
Sa ibabaw niyan, the strategy also uses the Vortex Indicator to confirm the trend reversal. Trade signals are generated whenever there is a confluence between the crossover signals coming from the moving average lines and the Vortex Indicator lines.
- 50 Mataas na paaralan (asul)
- Volume_Weighted_MA (berde)
- Period_MA: 50
- Price_MA: 4
- Vortex Indicator
- VI_Length: 50
Ginustong Mga Frame ng Oras: 1-oras at 4 na oras na tsart
Mga Pares ng Pera: major at menor de edad na pares
Trading Session: Tokyo, Mga sesyon ng London at New York
Bumili ng Setup ng Kalakal
- Ang presyo ay dapat tumawid sa itaas 50 Linya ng SMA (asul).
- As price crosses above the 50 Linya ng SMA, candles should be characterized by strong bullish momentum.
- Ang 5 VWMA line (berde) dapat tumawid sa itaas ng 50 Linya ng SMA.
- On the Vortex Indicator, the VI+ line (berde) should cross above the VI- linya (pula).
- Ang mga bullish signal ay dapat na malapit na nakahanay.
- Maglagay ng buy order sa kumpirmasyon ng mga kundisyon sa itaas.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang pagkawala ng pagkawala sa bali sa ibaba ng kandila ng pagpasok.
- Close the trade as soon as price closes below the 50 Linya ng SMA.
- Close the trade as soon as the VI+ line crosses below the VI- linya.
Ibenta ang Setup ng Kalakal
- Dapat tumawid ang presyo sa ibaba ng 50 Linya ng SMA (asul).
- As price crosses below the 50 Linya ng SMA, candles should be characterized by strong bearish momentum.
- Ang 5 VWMA line (berde) dapat tumawid sa ibaba ng 50 Linya ng SMA.
- On the Vortex Indicator, the VI+ line (berde) should cross below the VI- linya (pula).
- Ang mga hudyat ng pagbagsak na ito ay dapat na malapit na nakahanay.
- Maglagay ng isang order sa pagbebenta sa kumpirmasyon ng mga kundisyon sa itaas.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang pagkawala ng pagkawala sa bali sa itaas ng kandila ng pagpasok.
- Close the trade as soon as price closes above the 50 Linya ng SMA.
- Close the trade as soon as the VI+ line crosses above the VI- linya.
This trading strategy works well during trend reversals, breakouts from an opposing support or resistance line, or breakouts from congestions.
The key to trading this strategy successfully is in finding confluences. Signals coming from individual indicators that occur close to each other tend to signify strong momentum. gaya ng nabanggit, trading on confluences often has a higher probability of a win compared to signals that are far apart.
Another important skill to develop when trading this strategy is trade management. Traders should be able to exit trade while in profit and exit trades immediately when the market is showing signs that price is not moving in your favor.
Forex Trading Istratehiya install Tagubilin
Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) tagapagpahiwatig(s) at template.
Ang kakanyahan ng ito forex diskarte ay upang ibahin ang anyo ang naipon data kasaysayan at mga signal ng kalakalan.
Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, maaaring ipagpalagay ng mga mangangalakal ang karagdagang kilusan ng presyo at ayusin ang diskarteng ito nang naaayon.
Inirekumenda Forex Metatrader 5 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $30 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Mga Nanalong Broker sa Mga Gantimpala
How to install Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopyahin ang mq4 at ex4 na mga file sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Kopyahin ang file ng tpl (Template) sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / mga template /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong forex diskarte
- Mag-right click sa iyong tsart sa kalakalan at mag-hover “Template”
- Move right to select Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Tandaan: Hindi lahat ng mga diskarte sa forex ay mayroong mq4 / ex4 na mga file. Ang ilang mga template ay isinama na sa mga MT4 tagapagpahiwatig mula sa MetaTrader Platform.
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: