Most traders know about momentum trading, trend reversals and trend following trading strategies. Cu toate acestea, many traders overlook mean reversal trading. This is because mean reversal trading strategies often do not carry as much allure to it as the other types of trading strategies.
While trend following and trend reversal strategies often offer high yields for a single trade setup, mean reversal strategies bank on lower yields on each trade with a higher percentage of wins. This steady but surely approach might not be as exciting as winning the lottery approach, it is a viable way to trade the forex market and consistently profiting from it over the long run.
Mean reversal strategies often entail short-term reversals due to overbought or oversold market conditions. This is because prices which are overextended away from its mean would often revert to the average price quickly and would often overshoot it heading towards the opposite extreme.
Divergence is a very powerful trading concept which allows traders to anticipate reversals with a relatively high degree of accuracy. Divergences are basically discrepancies in depth of the peaks and troughs of price action and that of its corresponding oscillator. Divergences often tend to result in reversals. Below is a chart that shows the different types of divergences.
- 1 PIN-Bar Indicator
- 2 Williams Percentage Range
- 3 Strategia de tranzacționare
- 4 Concluzie
Candlestick formations and patterns are some of the most powerful signals in the market. These are recurring candlestick patterns and formations that could either indicate a trend continuation, a trend reversal or a pattern breakout.
Among the many different candlestick patterns and despite its simplicity, the pin bar pattern is probably one of the most popular. This is because pin bar patterns tend to be very effective indications of a reversal.
The Pin Bar indicator is a custom technical indicator which helps new traders objectively identify pin bar patterns. It plots an arrow pointing up whenever it detects a bullish pin bar, and an arrow pointing down whenever it detects a bearish pin bar. Traders can systematically use these signals as an entry signal or trigger.
Williams Percentage Range
Williams Percentage Range, also known as Williams %R (%R), is a momentum indicator which is based on the recent highs and lows of price movements. This technical indicator is also a part of the oscillator family of technical indicators.
The Williams %R is computed by dividing the difference of the highest high of price within a certain period and the close of price, to the difference of the highest high and the lowest low of price within the same period. The result is an oscillator line that could range from -100 la 0. The range also has markers at level -80 Şi -20.
This indicator is used to identify price extremes. Price is considered overbought if the line breaches above -20 and oversold if the line drops below -80. Traders can use this information to trade mean reversal trade setups coming from such price extremes.
Strategia de tranzacționare
Williams Percentage Range Divergence Forex Trading Strategy is a simple mean reversal strategy which also finds confluences from divergences in order to filter out lower probability trade setups.
The Williams %R indicator is used both to identify overbought and oversold price conditions, as well as divergences. Divergences are identified based on discrepancies coming from price swings on the price chart and the peaks and troughs on the Williams %R range. Cu toate acestea, only divergences which are also overbought or oversold are considered.
The trend reversal entry trigger is then confirmed by a pin bar candlestick pattern. The Pin Bar indicator is used to objectively confirm such patterns based on the arrow plotted on the price chart.
- bară de poansoane
- Williams’ Percentage Range
- Perioadă: 28
Cadre de timp preferate: 1-Oră, 4-oră și de zi cu zi diagrame
Perechi valutare: Majors FX, minori și cruci
Sesiunile de tranzactionare: Tokyo, sesiuni de Londra și New York
Cumpărare configurare comercială
- The Williams %R line should be below -80 indicating an oversold price condition.
- Ar trebui să se observe o divergență bullish.
- The Pin Bar indicator should plot an arrow pointing up indicating the presence of a bullish pin bar.
- Introduceți o comandă de cumpărare la confluența acestor condiții.
- Setați stop loss pe suport de mai jos lumânarea de intrare.
- Close the trade as soon as the Williams %R line indicates a reversal from the overbought range.
Vânzare parametrizare comerț
- The Williams %R line should be above -20 indicating an overbought price condition.
- Ar trebui să se observe o divergență bearish.
- The Pin Bar indicator should plot an arrow pointing down indicating the presence of a bearish pin bar.
- Introduceți un ordin de vânzare la confluența acestor condiții.
- Setați pierderea de oprire de pe rezistența de mai sus lumânare de intrare.
- Close the trade as soon as the Williams %R line indicates a reversal from the oversold range.
Divergences are reliable market scenarios that provide traders trade setups with a relatively high win probability. With the right divergence setup, traders could have an accuracy level of as high as 60% la 70%.
Trading on overbought and oversold market conditions significantly increases the likelihood of price reversing strongly due to its mean reversal properties.
Pin bar patterns also tend to be one of the most accurate reversal signals coming from a candlestick pattern.
The combination of all three conditions allow us to have a confluence of conditions that are individually reliable. This results in trade setups that have a very high win probability.
Deasupra acesteia, traders can also place tighter stop losses depending on their risk appetite, since they are trading on a pin bar pattern, which if successful are usually the tip of a price swing. This allows traders to have a combination of a high win rate and a good risk-reward ratio, resulting in a winning trade setup.
Forex Trading Strategii Instrucțiuni de instalare
Williams Percentage Range Divergence Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indicator(S) și șablon.
Esența acestei strategii valutare este de a transforma datele de istorie acumulate și semnale de tranzacționare.
Williams Percentage Range Divergence Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Pe baza acestor informații, comercianții își pot asuma o mișcare suplimentară a prețurilor și pot ajusta această strategie în.
Recomandat Forex MetaTrader 4 Platforma de tranzacționare
- Gratuit $50 Pentru a începe tranzacționarea instantaneu! (Profit retras)
- Bonus de depozit până la $5,000
- Program de loialitate nelimitat
- Premiat Forex Broker
- Bonusuri exclusive suplimentare Pe tot parcursul anului
How to install Williams Percentage Range Divergence Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Williams Percentage Range Divergence Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copiați fișiere mq4 și ex4 în Directorul Metatrader / Experţi / Indicatori /
- Copiere fișier tpl (Şablon) la directorul Metatrader / Şabloane /
- Pornirea sau repornirea clientului Metatrader
- Selectați Diagramă și interval de timp în care doriți să vă testați strategia forex
- Faceți clic dreapta pe graficul de tranzacționare și treceți cu mouse-ul pe “Şablon”
- Move right to select Williams Percentage Range Divergence Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Williams Percentage Range Divergence Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Notă: Nu toate strategiile forex vin cu fișiere mq4/ex4. Unele șabloane sunt deja integrate cu indicatorii MT4 de pe platforma MetaTrader.
Click aici de mai jos pentru a descărca: