Strategiile de transfer sunt una dintre cele mai de bază strategii de tranzacționare disponibile pentru comercianți. Adesea, new traders would come across a crossover strategy during the initial phases of their trading careers. Many would try it, experiences some wins and some losses. The problem is that often, new traders would experience the inevitable drawdown, which crossover strategies also have. Lucrul este, crossover strategies are not high probability trading strategies. Cu toate acestea, crossover strategies excel in squeezing out pips on a strong trend from start to finish. This allows for a high reward-risk strategy.
The Technical Cross Forex Trading Strategy employs a crossover strategy with the capacity to catch high reward-risk trade setups and ride the trend from start to finish. This is done using a couple of technical indicators which could be used as a basis for crossovers.
100 Pips Momentum BO
De asemenea, 100 Pips Momentum BO custom indicator is an indicator based on a modified moving average. Este compus din două medii mobile, unul rapid și unul lent. These two modified moving averages on their own could be used as entry signals of a crossover strategy. This indicator works particularly well in determining short-term trends. Cu toate acestea, given the short-term nature of this indicator, it is quite susceptible to losses during choppy markets and short retracements which go against a bigger picture trend.
The Execute Line is a custom indicator which also based on a modified moving average. It is composed of a single modified moving average line which changes color depending on the slope of the moving average. Acest indicator, although with only one moving average, could also be a standalone trend reversal entry signal. This is because one way of determining the direction of the trend is through the slope of a moving average. If the direction of the slope changes, it could be argued that the trend has changed direction.
Moving Average Convergence și divergent
Media convergenței în mișcare și divergența (MACD) este un indicator tehnic utilizat pe scară largă. It is a trend-following momentum indicator based on a set of exponential moving averages, plotted as an oscillating indicator. The MACD line is based on the difference between a fast moving average and a slower moving average. The MACD line is then paired with a signal line, which is still an exponential moving average but is usually faster than the two lines. The difference between the MACD line and the signal line could also be plotted as histograms. Whenever the MACD line and the signal line crosses over, the histogram representing the difference between the two would also cross over the midline. These crossovers are typically considered as entry signals.
Although crossovers based on the MACD is typically considered an entry signal, some crossovers have a higher probability of success than others. This is because the MACD line and the signal line would usually return to the mean, care este linia mediană. Bullish crossovers that occur below the midline usually has a higher success rate than bullish crossovers occurring above the midline. In the same manner, bearish crossovers occurring above the midline would have a better chance of success than a bearish crossover occurring below the midline.
Conceptul strategiei de tranzacționare
Given the concept behind the MACD, we could say that entry strategies based on the MACD could also be considered a moving average crossover strategy since its lines are derived from moving averages. These entry signals from the MACD would be one of our confirmation and filters.
The second confirmation would be the crossing over of the 100 Pips Momentum BO lines and the Execute Line. Bullish setups should be preceded by the 100 Pips Momentum BO lines crossing above the Execute Line. Bearish setups would be preceded by the 100 Pips Momentum BO lines crossing below the Execute Line.
The final entry signal would be the changing of the Execute Line’s color. This represents the changing of the slope of the mid-term moving average, which also confirms the changing of the trend.
- 100pips Momentum_BO
- (T_S_R)-Execute Line
- Perioadă: 90
- Metodă: 3
- Fast MA Period: 20
- Slow MA Period: 36
- Signal MA Period: 27
Interval: 15-min, 30-min, 1-Oră, 4-oră și de zi cu zi diagrame
Pereche valutară: orice pereche majoră și minoră, plus unele cruci
Sesiune de tranzacționare: oricare
Cumpara (Lung) Configurare Comerț
- The MACD’s solid blue line should cross above the broken red line below the midline
- The MACD should print positive histogram bars
- De asemenea, 100 Pips Momentum BO indicator’s lines should cross above the Execute Line
- The Execute Line should turn to color yellow
- Enter a buy order at the confluence of these conditions
- Set the stop loss below the Execute Line
- Close the trade if the MACD starts printing negative histogram bars
- Închideți comerțul în cazul în care 100 Pips Momentum BO lines cross below the Execute line
Vinde (Scurt) Configurare Comerț
- The MACD’s solid blue line should cross below the broken red line above the midline
- The MACD should print negative histogram bars
- De asemenea, 100 Pips Momentum BO indicator’s lines should cross below the Execute Line
- The Execute Line should turn to color magenta
- Enter a sell order at the confluence of these conditions
- Set the stop loss above the Execute Line
- Close the trade if the MACD starts printing positive histogram bars
- Închideți comerțul în cazul în care 100 Pips Momentum BO lines cross above the Execute line
This strategy is a strategy that uses custom indicators based on moving averages as elements for a crossover strategy. These custom indicators are an entry signal on their own right which could be used as a focal point of a strategy. By using these indicators and setting them up to become complimentary indicators, we get to have a crossover strategy that has an improved win rate.
Although this crossover strategy has an improved win rate as compared to other standard crossover strategies. It is still susceptible to the inevitable drawdown periods common to crossover strategies. Încă, it allows traders to be profitable due to the possibility of high reward-risk ratio trades since traders could ride a trend from start to finish using this strategy.
Forex Trading Strategii Instrucțiuni de instalare
Technical Cross Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indicator(S) și șablon.
Esența acestei strategii valutare este de a transforma datele de istorie acumulate și semnale de tranzacționare.
Technical Cross Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Pe baza acestor informații, comercianții își pot asuma o mișcare suplimentară a prețurilor și pot ajusta această strategie în.
Recomandat Forex MetaTrader 4 Platforma de tranzacționare
- Gratuit $50 Pentru a începe tranzacționarea instantaneu! (Profit retras)
- Bonus de depozit până la $5,000
- Program de loialitate nelimitat
- Premiat Forex Broker
- Bonusuri exclusive suplimentare Pe tot parcursul anului
>> Revendicați-vă $50 Bonus aici <<
Faceți clic aici pentru Ghid de deschidere a contului XM Broker pas cu pas
How to install Technical Cross Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Technical Cross Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copiați fișiere mq4 și ex4 în Directorul Metatrader / Experţi / Indicatori /
- Copiere fișier tpl (Şablon) la directorul Metatrader / Şabloane /
- Pornirea sau repornirea clientului Metatrader
- Selectați Diagramă și interval de timp în care doriți să vă testați strategia forex
- Faceți clic dreapta pe graficul de tranzacționare și treceți cu mouse-ul pe “Şablon”
- Move right to select Technical Cross Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Technical Cross Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Notă: Nu toate strategiile forex vin cu fișiere mq4/ex4. Unele șabloane sunt deja integrate cu indicatorii MT4 de pe platforma MetaTrader.
Click aici de mai jos pentru a descărca: