One of the main key questions traders have to answer when trading the forex market is where and when to take their trades. Traders may easily identify which direction to take their trades. Cu toate acestea, many would still find themselves in a losing position even though price generally moved in the direction of their trade. pe de altă parte, traders who not only knows the direction to take, but also where in the chart they should consider making a trade are the ones who are able to enter the market at the right time and at a better price.
Supply and Demand techniques is probably one of the most effective ways to identify where in the chart traders should consider making a trade. de fapt, most professional traders employ a supply and demand or market flow type of trading strategy.
Some supply and demand traders even go to the extent of placing their pending limit entry orders on supply and demand zones without a trading signal. Even though it may seem too risky not waiting for a reversal signal, but these traders still make money doing that. This is a testament to how effective proper supply and demand techniques could be.
Cu toate acestea, trading using supply and demand could be difficult for new traders as this technique requires a lot of practice and screen time to master.
Here we will be looking at the use of a supply and demand indicator to help us objectively identify supply and demand zones with ease.
Oferta si indicatorul cererii de
- 1 Oferta si indicatorul cererii de
- 2 Stocastice Cross Alert
- 3 Strategia de tranzacționare
- 4 Concluzie
Tradiţional, supply and demand zones are manually identified by traders. Demand zones are basically areas on the price chart where price quickly bounced going up. The assumption is that there are many traders willing to take a buy trade on this area. pe de altă parte, supply zones are the exact opposite. These are zones where price quickly bounced back down. Din nou, the assumption is that there are many traders willing to take a sell trade in this area. Some traders even assume that there are pending orders in the said area which caused price to bounce quickly.
Traders would usually mark the area by plotting rectangular zones dragged towards the far right of the price chart. Traders would then usually anticipate reversals as price reaches these areas.
Supply and Demand indicator simplifies this process by automatically identifying these zones for the trader. It is still based on the same concept of price moving quickly away from the area causing a prior swing point.
The indicator plots a dark blue zone to indicate a demand zone and a maroon zone to indicate a supply zone. Traders could use these areas to anticipate trend reversals as price tends to bounce off these areas.
Stocastice Cross Alert
The Stochastic Cross Alert indicator is a custom indicator which is based on the Stochastic Oscillator.
The classic Stochastic Oscillator is a staple oscillator type of technical indicator which indicates momentum, precum și condițiile de piață suprasolicitate și supravândute. It plots two lines which oscillate within the range of 0 la 100. Crossovers between the two lines indicate a possible reversal of momentum. Lines crossing over above 80 indicate a bearish mean reversal coming from an overbought price condition. pe de altă parte, lines crossing over below 20 indicate a bullish mean reversal coming from an oversold price condition. These reversals signals tend to have a high probability since the reversals are coming from an overbought or oversold condition. Price tends to reverse back to its mean after being overbought or oversold.
The Stochastic Cross Alert indicator is based on this concept. It plots arrows indicating a reversal based on the Stochastic Oscillator. Arrows pointing up indicate a bullish reversal, while arrows pointing down indicate a bearish reversal.
Traders can use these arrows as an entry signal as these signals tend to have a high win probability.
Strategia de tranzacționare
Stochastic Supply and Demand Forex Trading Strategy is a supply and demand type of trading strategy which incorporates the stochastic oscillator reversal indications as an entry trigger.
The Supply and Demand indicator automatically plots the supply and demand zones which we will be using to anticipate possible reversals.
Price action should revisit the area of a supply or demand zone. As price touches the zone, price action should show signs of reversal. This should then be followed by the Stochastic Cross Alert indicator plotting an arrow indicating a possible reversal. This would serve as our entry trigger.
- Perioada K: 15
Cadre de timp preferate: 1-oră și 4 ore diagrame
Perechi valutare: Majors FX, minori și cruci
Sesiunile de tranzactionare: Tokyo, sesiuni de Londra și New York
Cumpărare configurare comercială
- Price should revisit a demand zone.
- Price action should show signs of bullish price rejection on the area.
- The Stochastic Cross Alert indicator should plot an arrow pointing up.
- Introduceți o comandă de cumpărare la confirmarea acestor condiții.
- Set the stop loss on a support level below the entry candle.
- Închideți comerțul imediat ce indicatorul Stochastic Cross Alert trasează o săgeată îndreptată în jos.
Vânzare parametrizare comerț
- Price should revisit a supply zone.
- Price action should show signs of bearish price rejection on the area.
- The Stochastic Cross Alert indicator should plot an arrow pointing down.
- Introduceți un ordin de vânzare la confirmarea acestor condiții.
- Set the stop loss on a resistance level above the entry candle.
- Închideți comerțul imediat ce indicatorul Stochastic Cross Alert trasează o săgeată îndreptată în sus.
Supply and Demand trading is a very effective type of trading strategy. de fapt, many professional traders employ such kind of strategy or a variation of it.
Cu toate acestea, trading using the Supply and Demand technique could be very difficult for new traders as identifying these zones need practice.
This strategy simplifies the process by using a technical indicator which automatically plots the supply and demand zones.
The Stochastic Cross Alert indicator further simplifies the process by helping traders identify valid reversals instead of relying purely on price action to identify reversals.
Traders can now systematically trade Supply and Demand strategies without second guessing their decisions.
Forex Trading Strategii Instrucțiuni de instalare
Stochastic Supply and Demand Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indicator(S) și șablon.
Esența acestei strategii valutare este de a transforma datele de istorie acumulate și semnale de tranzacționare.
Stochastic Supply and Demand Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Pe baza acestor informații, comercianții își pot asuma o mișcare suplimentară a prețurilor și pot ajusta această strategie în.
Recomandat Forex MetaTrader 4 Platforma de tranzacționare
- Gratuit $50 Pentru a începe tranzacționarea instantaneu! (Profit retras)
- Bonus de depozit până la $5,000
- Program de loialitate nelimitat
- Premiat Forex Broker
- Bonusuri exclusive suplimentare Pe tot parcursul anului
How to install Stochastic Supply and Demand Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Stochastic Supply and Demand Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copiați fișiere mq4 și ex4 în Directorul Metatrader / Experţi / Indicatori /
- Copiere fișier tpl (Şablon) la directorul Metatrader / Şabloane /
- Pornirea sau repornirea clientului Metatrader
- Selectați Diagramă și interval de timp în care doriți să vă testați strategia forex
- Faceți clic dreapta pe graficul de tranzacționare și treceți cu mouse-ul pe “Şablon”
- Move right to select Stochastic Supply and Demand Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Stochastic Supply and Demand Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Notă: Nu toate strategiile forex vin cu fișiere mq4/ex4. Unele șabloane sunt deja integrate cu indicatorii MT4 de pe platforma MetaTrader.
Click aici de mai jos pentru a descărca: