The market is often very chaotic and unpredictable. This is especially true with the forex market. The forex market is one of the most volatile markets and could move in any direction any time. derimot, there are some traders who have found a way to anticipate market movements.
There are several ways on how to read and predict market movements. One of the more popular methods is by using the Elliott Wave Theory.
The Elliott Wave Theory is a technical analysis method which many traders use in order to anticipate market movements. The idea behind this method is that the market forms the same type of patterns repetitively. These patterns consist of waves wherein price would push to a certain direction for a period before it retraces and pushes back again. After several waves, price would typically reverse.
The Elliot Wave Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy helps traders identify the direction of the waves through the use on indicators. These clues regarding the direction of the wave and the possible reversal points of a trend provide traders a viable entry point. It allows traders to enter the market at the start of a new wave, which could result in a trend.
Elliott Wave Oscillator Indicator
The Elliott Wave Oscillator is a custom indicator which aids traders in identifying waves as well as the general direction of the trend.
It indicates waves and trends by showing the difference between two Simple Moving Averages (SMA). The difference is then displayed as a histogram.
Waves are based on whether the histograms are shorter or taller than the previous. Histograms that are gradually getting longer indicate that the current wave is going with the direction of the current trend, while histograms that are getting shorter indicate a retracement.
The general trend direction is also based on the histogram. Positive histograms are indicative a bullish trend direction, while negative histograms are indicative of a bearish trend direction. som sådan, crossovers from positive to negative or vice versa are considered as trend reversal signals.
Trend Manager Indicator
The Trend Manager indicator is a momentum-based custom indicator which aids traders in identifying trend direction.
It indicates trend direction by plotting bars on the price chart. These bars shadow price action. It expands whenever price is pushing to the direction of the trend and shortens whenever price is retracing.
It also indicates trend direction based on the color of the bars. Bullish trends have blue bars while bearish trends display red bars. Traders use the changing of the color of the bars as an entry signal based on shorter-term trend reversals.
This trading strategy provides trading signals based on the confluence of the trend reversal of the Elliott Wave Oscillator and the Trend Manager indicator.
The Elliott Wave Oscillator provide a longer-term view of the trend based on whether the histograms are positive or negative.
The Trend Manager indicator on the other hand provide a shorter-term perspective compared to the Elliott Wave Oscillator based on the changing of the color of its bars.
Whenever these two indicators provide trade signals that are closely aligned, trade signals tend to have higher accuracy and would typically follow the direction indicated by the two indicators.
Traders could then ride the new trend up until one of the indicators would indicate a possible reversal. This would typically be the changing of the Trend Manager indicator’s color.
- TM Period: 21
- TM Shift: 4
- Elliott Wave Oscillator
- Slow MA: 45
Tidsramme: preferably 1-hour, 4-time og daglig diagrammer (could be done on the lower timeframes with lower accuracy)
valutapar: større og mindre parene
trading Session: Tokyo, London og New York
Kjøp Handels Setup
- Price should cross above the Trend Manager indicator
- The Trend Manager indicator should change to color blue indicating a bullish trend reversal
- The Elliott Wave Oscillator should cross above zero indicating a bullish trend reversal
- Disse bølgende trend reverseringssignalene bør være tett på linje
- Skriv inn en kjøpsordre på samløpet av de ovennevnte forhold
- Sett stop loss på støttenivå under oppføringen stearinlys
- Close the trade as soon as the Trend Manager indicator changes to red
Selg Trade Setup
- Price should cross below the Trend Manager indicator
- The Trend Manager indicator should change to color red indicating a bearish trend reversal
- The Elliott Wave Oscillator should cross below zero indicating a bearish trend reversal
- Disse bearish trend reverseringssignalene bør være nøye justert
- Skriv inn en salgsordren på samløpet av de ovennevnte forhold
- Sett stop loss på motstandsnivået over kommando stearinlys
- Close the trade as soon as the Trend Manager indicator changes to blue
This trading strategy works best on a trending market environment and potential trend reversal setups. In such conditions, long-term trends could take shape allowing traders to earn as much as 5 times their risk on a single trade.
Although this strategy is based on the Elliott Wave Theory, it is not necessary that the trade should take shape on a reversal point of an Elliott Wave pattern. There will be times when the Elliott Wave Oscillator will indicate a trend reversal even without the presence of a clear Elliott Wave pattern. The key is to find confluences between the Trend Manager indicator and the Elliott Wave Oscillator.
When trading trend following strategies with an open-ended profit target, it is important to pair the strategy with a skill in trade management. Traders should trail the stop loss at a comfortable distance.
handel med omhu!!
Forex Trading Strategies Installasjonsveiledning
Elliott Wave Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4 (andre personer)) indikator(s) og mal.
Essensen i denne forex strategi er å forvandle det akkumulerte loggdata og trading signaler.
Elliott Wave Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Basert på denne informasjonen, tradere kan anta ytterligere pris bevegelse og justere denne strategien tilsvar.
Anbefalt Forex Metatrader 4 Handelsplattform
- Gratis $30 For å begynne å handle umiddelbart
- Innskuddsbonus opp til $5,000
- Ubegrenset lojalitetsprogram
- Prisvinnende Forex Broker
How to install Elliott Wave Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Elliott Wave Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopier MQ4 og EX4 filer til Metatrader Directory / Eksperter / Indikatorer /
- Kopier TPL-fil (Mal) til Metatrader Directory / maler /
- Starte eller starte Metatrader Client
- Velg Kart og Tidsperspektiv hvor du ønsker å teste forex strategi
- Høyreklikk på trading diagrammet og sveve på “Mal”
- Move right to select Elliott Wave Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Elliott Wave Oscillator Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Notat: Ikke alle forex strategier kommer med MQ4 / EX4 filer. Noen maler er allerede integrert med MT4 indikatorer fra Metatrader Platform.
Klikk her nedenfor for å laste ned: