Trading could be simple. There is no need to overcomplicate trading. Success in trading is not based on having a complicated strategy or a simple strategy. It is all about having an edge over the market.
Why should beginner traders overcomplicate trading, when in fact there is little advantage to using a complex strategy? Di rastî, it could even be detrimental to beginners because too much complex rules could also mean too much noise. Traders who are not used to it could have too much to handle and may find themselves freezing when it is time to make a trade decision.
Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is one of such trading strategies that is easy to follow and could deliver profitable trades with high yields, making it very suitable for beginner traders. Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a simple crossover strategy that uses custom technical indicators. These indicators work well together in providing trade signals that could result in high yield trades.
- 1 Vortex Indicator
- 2 Volume Weighted Moving Average
- 3 Stratejiya Bazirganiyê
- 4 Xelasî
The Vortex Indicator is a custom technical indicator developed by Etienne Botes and Douglas Siepman. This indicator helps traders identify the start of a new trend or the confirmation of the direction of an existing trend.
The Vortex Indicator is based on the concept of a vortex found in movements in water. The idea is that the financial market’s price movements is somehow similar to the characteristics found in the vortex motion of water. As water vortex spins and moves along with the flow of the current, the Vortex Indicator also displays similar characteristics, having two lines that oscillate contrary to each other as price moves along.
It is also partially based from J. Welles Wilder’s Directional Movement Index (DMI). Ji ber vê, the Vortex Indicator is displayed somehow similar to the DMI indicator.
The Vortex Indicator has two lines on its window, VI+ and VI-. These two lines oscillate along the same range crisscrossing each other. Having the VI+ line above the VI- line indicates that the market is in an uptrend, while having the VI+ line below the VI- line indicates a downtrend.
Volume Weighted Moving Average
The Volume Weighted Moving Average (VWMA) is a modified version of a Simple Moving Average (Lîse).
The classic Simple Moving Average is basically the average of the close of price over a number of periods. Because of how the Simple Moving Average is computed, it gives equal weight among all the price points, whether it is a recent price or one that is on the tail end of the computation. Di encamê da, the Simple Moving Average tends to be too lagging and responds slower to trend changes.
The Volume Weighted Moving Average was developed to address this disadvantage. It modified its computation, giving a heavier weight on the most recent price closes. This makes the Volume Weighted Moving Average line more responsive to price changes, allowing traders to respond faster to any trade signal presented by the market.
This strategy is a simple crossover strategy between a 50-period Simple Moving Average (Lîse) and a 5-period Volume Weighted Moving Average (VWMA).
The longer-term moving average line uses the 50 SMA since a Simple Moving Average line tends to be less responsive. Ji ber vê, it tends to go along with a trend until the trend has clearly reversed.
Ji alîyek dî, the short-term moving average line uses the 5 VWMA since Volume Weighted Moving Average lines tend to be very responsive. This provides us quicker signals whenever the 5 VWMA crosses over the 50 Lîse.
Li ser vê yekê, the strategy also uses the Vortex Indicator to confirm the trend reversal. Trade signals are generated whenever there is a confluence between the crossover signals coming from the moving average lines and the Vortex Indicator lines.
Di dîrokê de:
- 50 Lîse (şîn)
- Volume_Weighted_MA (kesk)
- Period_MA: 50
- Price_MA: 4
- Vortex Indicator
- VI_Length: 50
Çarçoveyên Demê yên Bijarte: 1-nexşeyên saet û 4-an
Hevpeymanên Dirav: cot û mezin
Danişîna Bazirganî: Tokyo, Danişînên London û New York
Sazkirina Bazirganiyê bikirin
- Divê bihayê ji jor derbas bibe 50 Xeta SMA (şîn).
- As price crosses above the 50 Xeta SMA, candles should be characterized by strong bullish momentum.
- Ew 5 VWMA line (kesk) divê di ser re derbas 50 Xeta SMA.
- On the Vortex Indicator, the VI+ line (kesk) should cross above the VI- xet (sor).
- Pêdivî ye ku ev nîşanên bihêzker bi hev ve bên girêdan.
- Fermana kirînê li ser pejirandina mercên li jor binivîse.
- Zirara rawestê li ser fractal li binê şemaya têkevinê bicîh bikin.
- Close the trade as soon as price closes below the 50 Xeta SMA.
- Close the trade as soon as the VI+ line crosses below the VI- xet.
Sazkirina Bazirganî bifroşin
- Divê bihayê li jêr derbas bibe 50 Xeta SMA (şîn).
- As price crosses below the 50 Xeta SMA, candles should be characterized by strong bearish momentum.
- Ew 5 VWMA line (kesk) divê li jêr derbasî 50 Xeta SMA.
- On the Vortex Indicator, the VI+ line (kesk) should cross below the VI- xet (sor).
- Divê ev nîşanên bearish bi hev ve bên girêdan.
- Fermana firotanê li ser pejirandina mercên li jor binivîse.
- Zirara rawestê li ser fractal jorîn a şembê ketinê binivîse.
- Close the trade as soon as price closes above the 50 Xeta SMA.
- Close the trade as soon as the VI+ line crosses above the VI- xet.
This trading strategy works well during trend reversals, breakouts from an opposing support or resistance line, or breakouts from congestions.
The key to trading this strategy successfully is in finding confluences. Signals coming from individual indicators that occur close to each other tend to signify strong momentum. Ji ber vê, trading on confluences often has a higher probability of a win compared to signals that are far apart.
Another important skill to develop when trading this strategy is trade management. Traders should be able to exit trade while in profit and exit trades immediately when the market is showing signs that price is not moving in your favor.
Rêwerzên Sazkirinê Stratejiyên Bazirganiya Forex
Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) nîşana(s) û şablonê.
Esasê vê stratejiya forex e bo veguherandina welat dîrokê de bi dest xistî û bi zelalî û bazirganîkirin.
Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Li gorî vê agahiyê, esnaf dikarin tevgera price bêtir bawer dikin û eyar ev stratejî li gorî.
Forex Metatrader pêşniyar kirin 5 Platforma Bazirganiyê
- Belaş $30 Ku Tavilê Dest bi Bazirganiyê bikin
- Bonus spartinê heya $5,000
- Bernameya Dilsoziya Bêsînor
- Brokerê Bazirganî yê Xelatgirtî
How to install Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 û ex4 files to Directory Metatrader te / pispor / nîşanekan /
- Copy file KiyA (Şablon) ji bo Directory Metatrader te / (şablon) /
- Destpêk an Metatrader Client xwe dîsa vekin
- Hilbijêre Chart û Timeframe cihê ku tu dixwazî ji bo ceribandinê stratejiya forex te
- Mafê li ser chart ji ticareta xwe click û hover li ser “Şablon”
- Move right to select Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Vortex Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Not: Ne hemû stratejiyên forex bi mq4 files / ex4 were. Hinek ji niha ve bi nîşaneyên MT4 ji Platforma Metatrader yekpare.
Ji bo dakêşanê li vir bikirtînin: