Pivot Points Indicator
There is a myriad of indicators available to forex traders out there. Egter, there are only a few which are commonly used by the pros. Pivot Points indicator is one of the very few indicators that the professionals commonly use. It is used by big institutional traders trading for the big banks. If they are using it, then we as retail traders might also benefit from using this indicator.
The Pivot Points indicator is a technical analysis indicator used to identify key areas of interest on the price chart over different timeframes. It is composed of the Pivot Point (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.), which is its midline and main line, ondersteuning 1 (S1), ondersteuning 2 (S2), Weerstand 1 (R1), and Resistance 2 (R2).
The Pivot Point (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.) is basically the average of the high, low and close of the previous period. It could be based on the previous day, week or month.
The following are the various computations for the other lines.
R1=(P x 2)-lae
S1=(P x 2)-hoë
These lines are then plotted on the price chart marking support and resistance areas where price could have some action. The unique thing about Pivot Points is that many professional traders are looking at the same support or resistance line. in die handel, having a bulk of the market looking at the same key area and having the same idea of what price is about to do means a lot. It could mean a strong and reliable trade setup.
If you would observe price charts, you would notice how price would often respect the area around these supports and resistances. Price would usually bounce off it during a market reversal scenario or would get attracted to it during a strong momentum price movement.
Pivot Points Trading Strategy
This strategy shows how the price would often bounce off the Pivot Point support and resistance lines.
It makes use of two moving average lines to confirm a trend reversal and make entry triggers more objective. We will be using the 7-period Exponential Moving Average (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.) and a 21-period Exponential Moving Average (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.).
Egter, traders should still observe price action and how price is behaving around the area near the Pivot Points in order to determine what price might do.
Traders should also determine if the reward-risk ratio of the trade is worth taking by determining if the entry is farther from the next Pivot Point line compared to the support or resistance line where it bounced.
- PivotWeekly (verstekinstelling)
- 7 Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy. (groen)
- 21 Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy. (Goud)
Voorkeur tyd rame: 30-minuut en 1-uur kaarte
Geldeenheid Pare: groot en klein pare
Handelsessies: Tokyo, Londen en New York sessies
- Price should show signs of price rejection from any of the Pivot Point lines, which is acting as a support line, based on price action and candlestick patterns.
- Die 7 EMA line should cross above the 21 EMA lyn.
- Tik 'n koopbestelling in oor die bevestiging van hierdie voorwaardes.
- Set the stop loss below the support line.
- Set the Take Profit target a little below the resistance line above price.
- Price should show signs of price rejection from any of the Pivot Point lines, which is acting as a resistance line, based on price action and candlestick patterns.
- Die 7 EMA line should cross below the 21 EMA lyn.
- Tik 'n verkoopsbestelling in oor die bevestiging van hierdie voorwaardes.
- Set the stop loss above the resistance line.
- Set the Take Profit target a little above the support line below price.
Pivot Points is one of the most important indicators used by professional traders. Traders would often look for bounces off the Pivot point to determine a good trend reversal signal.
Although the strategy above uses a moving average crossover to determine and entry signal, many professional traders base their decision on price action. Traders who have developed the skill to anticipate trend reversals could make use of price action alone as a basis for entry signals.
It is also important to note that with Pivot Points, the key is in having the same line that other traders are looking at. Daily Pivot Points does work. Egter, because brokers are based on different countries and close on different times of the day, the lines plotted on different platforms could differ. Om hierdie rede, it is best to stick with the Weekly Pivot Points as they tend to be more reliable.
Forex Handel Strategieë Installasie Instruksies
Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (Hierdie artikel is 'n weesbladsy.) Aanwyser(s) en sjabloon.
Die essensie van hierdie forex strategie is om die opgehoopte geskiedenis data en handel seine te omskep.
Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Gebaseer op hierdie inligting, handelaars verdere prysbeweging kan aanvaar en hierdie strategie dienooreenkomstig aanpas.
Aanbevole Forex Metatrader 4 Handel Platform
- Gratis $50 Om onmiddellik te begin handel
- Deposito Bonus tot $5,000
- Onbeperkte lojaliteitsprogram
- Toekennings wen handel makelaar
How to install Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy?
- Download Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopieer mq4 en ex4 lêers na jou Metatrader Gids / Kundiges / Aanwysers /
- Kopieer tpl-lêer (Patroonplaat) na jou Metatrader Gids / Patrone /
- Begin of herlaai jou Metatrader Kliënt
- Kies Grafiek en Tydraamwerk waar jy jou forex-strategie wil toets
- Regskliek op jou handelsgrafiek en hang op “Patroonplaat”
- Move right to select Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy
- You will see Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Nota: Nie alle forex strategieë kom met mq4 / ex4 lêers. Sommige templates is reeds geïntegreer met die MT4 aanwysers van die MetaTrader Platform.
Klik hier onder om af te laai: