Caramilla Equation Forex Pivot Points Strategy
Table of Contents
This system produces 8 levels from yesterday’s open, high, low and close. There are 2 groups in this system and it is numbered 1 to 4. If is a broad symmetrical pattern formed by the 8 levels and the most important of it are the level 3 and 4.
Traders wait for the market to reverse if it hits on level 3 during that trade. usually
they open a position against the trend. and set their stop loss associated with level 4. Day Trading within level 3 enables you to capture all the wrinkles that intraday market movement throws up, and the Level 4 breakout plays allow the less experienced trader to capitalize on relatively low risk sharp powerful movements.
Forex Trading Strategies Installation Instructions
Caramilla Equation Forex Pivot Points Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Caramilla Equation Forex Pivot Points Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform
XM MT4 Broker – Accept Global Clients (Excluding U.S Residents)
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
IG Market MT4 Broker – Accept Global Clients (Including U.S Residents)
- Trusted and Regulated
- World’s No.1 CFD Trading Provider
- Easy-to-Use Platforms
- USA’s best forex provider
How to install Caramilla Equation Forex Pivot Points Strategy?
- Download Caramilla Equation Forex Pivot Points Strategy.zip
- *Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Caramilla Equation Forex Pivot Points Strategy
- You will see Caramilla Equation Forex Pivot Points Strategy is available on your Chart
*Note: Not all forex strategies come with mq4/ex4 files. Some templates are already integrated with the MT4 Indicators from the MetaTrader Platform.
Click here below to download: