Support and resistance are key concepts that traders should learn when they are doing technical analysis. This is because major supports and resistances are areas where price action could possibly make an interesting move. Price could either bounce off, break through, or stutter with indecisiveness as price reaches these major levels.
Traders who know how to identify these key support and resistance levels could make a lot of money trading based on either reversals or breakouts occurring on these levels. Traders who have no idea where the key support and resistance levels are run the risk of trading against such levels which could result in a losing trade.
Support and resistance levels are very important. Noma kunjalo, identifying these major support and resistance levels is very difficult for new traders. The various types of support and resistance levels alone can cause so much confusion. Traders could be looking at horizontal support and resistance levels based on swing points or diagonal supports and resistances that form channels. Bese, there are the dynamic support and resistance levels based on technical indicators. Ngakho-ke, how do we objectively identify key support and resistance levels without the added guess work?
Weekly Pivot Cross Signal Forex Trading Strategy, we would be looking at how we could use Pivot Points as an objective basis for support and resistance levels.
Weekly Pivot Points or Pivot Weekly
- 1 Weekly Pivot Points or Pivot Weekly
- 2 EMA Crossover Signal
- 3 Isu Lokuhweba
- 4 Isiphetho
Pivot Point is a key technical indicator which many professional and institutional traders are fond of using. Pivot Points are price levels that traders use to identify key support and resistance levels.
Pivot Point indicators typically plot five lines, which act as support and resistance levels. Some variations plot seven. The main line is called the Pivot Point (PP), the two support levels are called Support 1 (S1) kanye Nokusekela 2 (S2), while the two resistance levels are called Resistance (R1) okuwumugqa wayo omaphakathi kanye nomugqa oyinhloko 2 (R2).
IPivot Point eyinhloko (PP) line is basically the average of the high low and close of the previous period. The other support and resistance levels are derived mainly from the PP.
Pivot Points are unique because these levels are objectively plotted by an indicator, yet at the same time it is static. Chances are traders are looking at the same level because the high, low and close of the previous period should not differ too much. This creates support and resistance levels which many traders would agree on.
The Weekly Pivot Point is an interesting pivot point level. It is simply a pivot point which is based on the high, low and close of the previous week. This is especially useful in forex trading. This is because various brokers, depending on their open and close time, may have varied high, low and close levels using the Daily Pivot Point because the forex market is open 24 hours a day with brokers stationed in various time zones. The Weekly Pivot Point however do not have this problem. This allows traders to use the same support and resistance levels as the other big players are using, making it more reliable.
The Weekly Pivot Point indicator is especially useful when traded in a day trading or swing trading strategy.
This version of the Weekly Pivot Point plots blue lines to represent the resistance levels, red lines to represent the support levels, and a goldenrod line to represent the pivot point.
EMA Crossover Signal
EMA Crossover Signal is a trend reversal signal indicator which is based on moving average crossovers.
One of the most popular trend reversal techniques that traders use is trading as two moving average lines crossover. This often signifies the reversal of a trend. The technique is to wait for a shorter-period moving average line to cross over a longer-period moving average line and trade in the direction where the faster moving average line is moving to.
The EMA Crossover Signal indicator is based on the same moving average crossover concept. It is based on the Exponential Moving Average (UMAMA) umugqa, which is a very effective moving average line. The EMA is characteristically smooth and responsive. This allows for a line that does not produce too much false signals yet at the same time is not too lagging.
This indicator simply plots an arrow pointing the direction of the new trend as it detects a crossover of its underlying moving average lines. Traders can simply use these arrows as a trend reversal entry signal.
This trading strategy is a day trading strategy which trades on the reversals coming form the support and resistance levels of the Weekly Pivot Points.
Trades are taken as the price action starts to show signs of reversal after rejecting a support or resistance level based on the Weekly Pivot Points. Trade entries are confirmed based on the signal provided by the EMA Crossover Signal indicator.
- EMA Crossover Signal
- I-EMA esheshayo: 7
- I-EMA ehamba kancane: 21
Othandwayo Isikhathi Ozimele: 5-ishadi lemizuzu kuphela
Amabili Wemali: Ama-FX majors, abancane neziphambano
Izikhathi Zokuhweba: Tokyo, Amaseshini aseLondon naseNew York
Thenga ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- Price action should reject a pivot point level, support level or resistance level that turned support from below.
- Faka i-oda lokuthenga ngokushesha nje lapho isibonisi se-EMA Crossover Signal sakha umcibisholo okhomba phezulu.
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa kusisekelo ngezansi kwekhandlela lokufaka.
- Vala ukuhweba ngokushesha lapho inkomba ye-EMA Crossover Signal iceba umcibisholo obheke phansi.
Thengisa ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- Price action should reject a pivot point level, resistance level or support level that turned resistance from above.
- Faka i-oda lokuthengisa ngokushesha nje lapho isibonisi se-EMA Crossover Signal sakha umcibisholo okhomba phansi.
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa ekumelaneni ngenhla kwekhandlela lokufaka.
- Vala ukuhweba ngokushesha lapho inkomba ye-EMA Crossover Signal yenza umcibisholo obheke phezulu.
This trading strategy is a simplistic method of trading support and resistances based on Pivot Points.
It is no secret that price does tend to respect Pivot Point levels as support and resistance levels. Noma kunjalo, the question is which among these levels will price bounce off from. Some traders prefer to guess or anticipate. This method however waits for a signal after a bounce from any of these levels. If the bounce is strong, traders may find themselves trading in the direction of the trend based on the lower timeframe. This is where traders can make money out of this type of strategy.
Imiyalo Yokufakwa Kwamasu Okuhweba Forex
Weekly Pivot Cross Signal Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) inkomba(s) kanye nesifanekiso.
Ingqikithi yaleli qhinga le-forex ukuguqula imininingwane yomlando onqwabelene nezimpawu zokuhweba.
Weekly Pivot Cross Signal Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, Abadayisi bangathatha ukunyakaza kwentengo okuqhubekayo futhi balungise leli su ngokufanele.
Kunconywe Forex MetaTrader 4 Ipulatifomu Yokuhweba
- Mahhala $50 Ukuqala Ukuhweba Ngokushesha! (Inzuzo Ehoxiswayo)
- Ibhonasi Yesibambiso kufikela ku- $5,000
- Uhlelo Lokuthembeka Olungenamkhawulo
- I-Award Winning Forex Broker
- Amabhonasi Akhethekile Angeziwe Unyaka Wonke
I-Platform yokuhweba yezinketho ezinconyiwe
- Mahhala +50% Ibhonasi Ukuze Qala Trading Kweso
- 9.6 Isilinganiso sesisonke!
- Uyasho ngokuzenzakalela ku-akhawunti yakho
- Ayikho Imigomo Hidden
- Yamukela Izakhamizi zase-USA
How to install Weekly Pivot Cross Signal Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Weekly Pivot Cross Signal Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopisha amafayela we-mq4 nama-ex4 ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Kopisha ifayela le-tpl (Isifanekiso) ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / izifanekiso /
- Qala noma qala kabusha iKlayenti lakho leMetatrader
- Khetha Ishadi nesikhathi esibekiwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola isu lakho le-forex
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kushadi lakho lokuhweba bese uqhubeka “Isifanekiso”
- Move right to select Weekly Pivot Cross Signal Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Weekly Pivot Cross Signal Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Qaphela: Akuwona wonke amasu we-forex eza namafayela we-mq4 / ex4. Amanye amathempulethi asevele ahlanganisiwe nezinkomba zeMT4 ezivela kuMetaTrader Platform.
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: