Trend Reversals are one of the highest yielding types of trading strategies. Uma kwenziwe kahle, traders could easily fetch several hundred pips at a time. This is because trend reversal strategies assume that the end of one trend is the start of another trend. This could mean that traders can enter a trade at the start of a fresh trend and exit the trade as the trend ends.
Noma kunjalo, trend reversal strategies are double edged swords. Although trend reversals could produce the highest gains, it is also often difficult to anticipate. This is because not all trends that end would instantly reverse into a new trend. The market could also range prior to starting a new trend. Most traders make the mistake of trading every trend reversal signal that their trading strategy or system produces.
Ngakho-ke, how do we identify if a trend is reversing or if it just entering a range? Okokuqala, we must understand what a trend means. Price action traders would define an uptrend as a market that produces higher swing highs and swing lows. Downtrends on the other hand are defined as markets making lower swing lows and swing highs. Most traders make the mistake of entering a trend reversal setup without first confirming if the market is making higher or lower highs and lows.
Trend Magic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trend reversal strategy that makes use of a trend following indicator to help identify probable trend reversals. It makes use of two simple indicators and confirms the trade entry with price action.
50-Bar Exponential Moving Average
- 1 50-Bar Exponential Moving Average
- 2 Inkomba Yomlingo Womkhuba
- 3 Isu Lokuhweba
- 4 Isiphetho
Moving Averages are a staple technical indicator for many traders. You would rarely see a trader not using any sort of moving average on their charts, except for those who trade on naked charts, those who trade supply and demand, or those who use market flow strategies. Trend following and trend reversal traders would often use a moving average to identify if the market has reversed. The question is which moving average to use.
When it comes to choosing a moving average, there is no right or wrong choice. Successful traders use whatever works best for them. There is no need to find that elusive magic number whether it is at 144 Amabha, 27 bars or any broken number. What works most often are moving averages that many traders use. This is because the market is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more traders use a moving average, the more likely it is that they have the same outlook on the market and the more likely it is that the market will move in their direction.
Isilinganiso Sesikhathi Sokuhambisa Esinezikhathi ezingama-50 (UMAMA) is one of the most commonly used moving average line. Traders use it to identify trend bias or anticipate a trend reversal. Traders look at it as a basis for the mid-term trend. Because many traders use it, it is more likely that trade assumptions that are based on the 50 EMA trend would have a higher probability.
Inkomba Yomlingo Womkhuba
The Trend Magic indicator is a custom indicator used to identify trend direction. It is based on the Commodity Channel Index (I-CCI) and the Average True Range (ATR). The indicator combines the information coming from these two indicators to identify trend direction.
The indicator plots a line on the price chart which tends to follow price action quite closely. The line then changes color whenever the indicator detects a trend reversal. It prints a blue line which is mostly below price whenever it detects a bullish trend. Ngokwesinye isandla, it prints a red line mostly above price whenever it detects a bearish trend.
This trading strategy is a simple trend reversal strategy which trades on crossovers of the Trend Magic indicator line and the 50 Umugqa we-EMA. It is very simple and straight forward.
Traders should simply take buy trades whenever the blue Trend Magic line crosses above the 50 EMA line and sell trades whenever the red Trend Magic line crosses below the 50 Umugqa we-EMA. Sounds simple right?
Noma kunjalo, not all trades should be taken blindly. Traders should read price action and check if price is making higher highs or lower lows after the crossover.
- Trend Magic
- 50 UMAMA
Othandwayo Isikhathi Ozimele: 1-ihora, 4-ihora namashadi nsuku zonke
Amabili Wemali: Ama-FX majors, abancane neziphambano
Izikhathi Zokuhweba: Tokyo, Amaseshini aseLondon naseNew York
Thenga ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- The Trend Magic line should change to blue.
- The Trend Magic line should cross above the 50 Umugqa we-EMA.
- Price should create a higher high as the Trend Magic and 50 EMA line crosses over.
- Faka i-oda lokuthenga ekuqinisekisweni kwemibandela engenhla.
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa ku-fractal ngaphansi kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Close the trade as soon as the Trend Magic line changes to red.
- Close the trade as soon as a bar closes below the 50 Umugqa we-EMA.
Thengisa ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- The Trend Magic line should change to red.
- The Trend Magic line should cross below the 50 Umugqa we-EMA.
- Price should create a lower low as the Trend Magic and 50 EMA line crosses over.
- Faka i-oda lokuthengisa ekuqinisekisweni kwemibandela engenhla.
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa ku-fractal ngaphezulu kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Close the trade as soon as the Trend Magic line changes to blue.
- Close the trade as soon as a bar closes above the 50 Umugqa we-EMA.
Trend reversals are profitable strategies. Noma kunjalo, many traders do not seem to get how to trade trend reversals effectively. They would take any crossover signal and interpret it as a trend reversal.
This strategy on the other hand confirms the trend reversal based on the definition of a price action trend. Ngokwenza kanjalo, we significantly increase the probabilities to work in our favor. Not only do we get a high yield trade setup in the form of a trend reversal, we also get a trend reversal setup that has a relatively higher probability compared to other crossover strategies.
Imiyalo Yokufakwa Kwamasu Okuhweba Forex
Trend Magic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) inkomba(s) kanye nesifanekiso.
Ingqikithi yaleli qhinga le-forex ukuguqula imininingwane yomlando onqwabelene nezimpawu zokuhweba.
Trend Magic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, Abadayisi bangathatha ukunyakaza kwentengo okuqhubekayo futhi balungise leli su ngokufanele.
Kunconywe i-Forex Metatrader 4 Ipulatifomu Yokuhweba
- Umthengisi wamazwe ngamazwe nge 24/7 ukweseka.
- Ngaphezulu 12,000 amafa, kuhlanganise Amasheya, Izinkomba, Forex.
- Ukwenziwa kwe-oda elisheshayo futhi kusakazeka kusukela 0 amapipi.
- Amabhonasi afika $50,000 kusukela kwidiphozithi yokuqala.
- I-akhawunti yedemo yokuhlola amasu okuhweba.
How to install Trend Magic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Trend Magic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopisha amafayela we-mq4 nama-ex4 ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Kopisha ifayela le-tpl (Isifanekiso) ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / izifanekiso /
- Qala noma qala kabusha iKlayenti lakho leMetatrader
- Khetha Ishadi nesikhathi esibekiwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola isu lakho le-forex
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kushadi lakho lokuhweba bese uqhubeka “Isifanekiso”
- Move right to select Trend Magic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Trend Magic Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Qaphela: Akuwona wonke amasu we-forex eza namafayela we-mq4 / ex4. Amanye amathempulethi asevele ahlanganisiwe nezinkomba zeMT4 ezivela kuMetaTrader Platform.
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: