Trading the forex markets is partly getting the right trade direction. The remaining part is all about timing. Getting the trade direction right is easy. Timing the trade right is the hard part. It is a combination of taking trades with momentum, while at the same time not being too late to the trend.
Trading with momentum is vital for traders. Even traders who do not trade momentum strategies should also take into consideration the momentum of the short-term direction when entering a trade.
One of the key elements that cause momentum breakouts is volume. Without volume, momentum cannot be developed. Noma kunjalo, volume and momentum do not come too often. There are times when volume is thin, and momentum just does not develop. Traders end up taking trades with no momentum and enters the market during a choppy period.
Ngakho-ke, when do we trade to ensure that there is momentum behind a trade. The London or European open is one of the most explosive sessions in the forex market. This is because of the nature of this session. Prior to this session is the Asian session. The Asian session is characterized by a slow and low volume trading condition. This is understandable because the Asian market trades with the lowest volume compared to other major markets. The London market on the other hand is the exact opposite. It is the biggest and most active market among all major markets. As the European and London market opens a sudden influx of volume comes in creating an explosive market condition which could easily generate breakout trade setups with strong momentum.
London Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is a momentum breakout strategy based on the relationship between the Asian and European sessions.
- 1 Inkomba Yezikhathi
- 2 Inkomba Yamandla Ahlobene
- 3 Buzzer Indicator
- 4 Isu Lokuhweba
- 5 Isiphetho
The Sessions indicator is a custom indicator designed to help traders identify the current market sessions or the markets that are currently active.
It plots a forest green box to indicate the Asian session, a purple box to indicate the London or European session, and a blue box to indicate the US session.
Traders can use this information to trade based on the timing and characteristics of the sessions that they are trading in.
Inkomba Yamandla Ahlobene
I Isihlobo Amandla Inkomba (I-RSI) is a momentum oscillator which has multiple functions. It can be used to identify trend direction or bias, momentum and overbought or oversold market conditions.
The RSI plots a line that oscillates from 0 uku 100. It also typically has a line at 30, 50 futhi 70. I- 30 level indicates the threshold for oversold prices, kuyilapho 70 level indicates the threshold for overbought prices. Izinga 50 on the other hand generally indicates the trend direction bias.
Noma kunjalo, some traders also use the 30 futhi 70 levels inversely. Uma ulayini we-RSI uphula ngenhla 70, a bullish momentum is considered, while if the RSI line drops below 30, then a bearish momentum is considered.
Some also add the levels 45 futhi 55 to identify trend. The RSI line breaching above 55 indicates a bullish trend with a support at 45. Ngokuphambene, an RSI line dropping below 45 ikhombisa ithrendi ye-bearish enokumelana ku- 55.
The Buzzer indicator is a trend following indicator which is aimed at identifying the short-term trend direction.
It indicates trend direction by plotting a line on the price chart. Lo mugqa ulandela isenzo samanani eduze impela. It then detects trend direction and trend reversals based on the slope of the line. If the line slopes up, the line changes to lime indicating a bullish trend. Ngokwesinye isandla, if the line slopes down, the line changes to red indicating a bearish trend.
Traders can use this changing of the color of the line as a trend reversal signal, which can also be used as a trade entry trigger. Traders can also use it to confirm the direction of the trend, which should align with their trade direction.
This trading strategy trades on breakouts from the Asian session that occurs during the London or European session.
Okokuqala, we should identify currency pairs with tight ranging markets during the Asian session. The indicator would automatically mark the session with a forest green box.
During the London session, which is marked by a purple box, a candle should breakout and close beyond the range of the Asian session. The breakout should be confirmed by the RSI trend and the Buzzer indicator.
On the RSI, the line should cross above 55 in a bullish breakout or below 45 during a bearish breakout.
On the Buzzer indicator, the trend direction will be based on the color of the Buzzer line.
- Inkomba Yamandla Ahlobene
Othandwayo Isikhathi Ozimele: 15-ishadi lemizuzu kuphela
Amabili Wemali: EUR and GBP pairs only
Izikhathi Zokuhweba: London open only
Thenga ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- Price should break and close above the Asian session range.
- Ulayini we-RSI kufanele weqe ngenhla 55.
- The Buzzer line should be lime.
- Faka i-oda lokuthenga ekuqinisekisweni kwale mibandela.
- Setha ukulahleka kokuma ekusekelweni ngezansi kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Close the trade if the buzzer line changes to red.
- Close the trade on the close of the London session.
Thengisa ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- Price should break and close below the Asian session range.
- Ulayini we-RSI kufanele weqe ngezansi 45.
- The Buzzer line should be red.
- Faka i-oda lokuthengisa ekuqinisekisweni kwale mibandela.
- Setha ukulahleka kokuma ekumelaneni ngenhla kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Close the trade if the buzzer line changes to lime.
- Close the trade on the close of the London session.
This trading strategy works very well during seasons wherein the GBP and EUR pairs move explosively. Fundamental news releases such as ECB rate changes, Brexit deals, or other high impact news can trigger markets to generate such explosive momentum breakouts. This strategy could be used during such momentum breakout conditions.
Traders can easily grow their accounts using this strategy if they could ride the right momentum breakout trades.
Imiyalo Yokufakwa Kwamasu Okuhweba Forex
London Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) inkomba(s) kanye nesifanekiso.
Ingqikithi yaleli qhinga le-forex ukuguqula imininingwane yomlando onqwabelene nezimpawu zokuhweba.
London Breakout Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, Abadayisi bangathatha ukunyakaza kwentengo okuqhubekayo futhi balungise leli su ngokufanele.
Kunconywe Forex MetaTrader 4 Ipulatifomu Yokuhweba
- Mahhala $50 Ukuqala Ukuhweba Ngokushesha! (Inzuzo Ehoxiswayo)
- Ibhonasi Yesibambiso kufikela ku- $5,000
- Uhlelo Lokuthembeka Olungenamkhawulo
- I-Award Winning Forex Broker
- Amabhonasi Akhethekile Angeziwe Unyaka Wonke
How to install London Breakout Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download London Breakout Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopisha amafayela we-mq4 nama-ex4 ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Kopisha ifayela le-tpl (Isifanekiso) ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / izifanekiso /
- Qala noma qala kabusha iKlayenti lakho leMetatrader
- Khetha Ishadi nesikhathi esibekiwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola isu lakho le-forex
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kushadi lakho lokuhweba bese uqhubeka “Isifanekiso”
- Move right to select London Breakout Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see London Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Qaphela: Akuwona wonke amasu we-forex eza namafayela we-mq4 / ex4. Amanye amathempulethi asevele ahlanganisiwe nezinkomba zeMT4 ezivela kuMetaTrader Platform.
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: