Introduction to the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator
- 1 Introduction to the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator
- 2 What is the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator?
- 3 How the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator Works?
- 4 How to use the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5
- 5 Isiphetho
The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Indicator is one of the few technical indicators which can claim to be a complete trend following trading system.
The Ichimoku Cloud Indicator uses the long-term trend component of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo system so that traders may combine it with other short-term trend indications.
What is the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator?
The Ichimoku Cloud Indicator is a long-term trend following technical indicator which is based on the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Indicator.
This indicator plots a cloud-like area which is called the “Kumo”, which means “Cloud” when translated from Japanese. This Cloud changes color to indicate the direction of the long-term trend.
Price action is usually above the Cloud whenever the market is in an uptrend. It plots a pale green Cloud to indicate a bullish long-term trend direction.
Ngokwesinye isandla, price action is usually below the Cloud whenever the market is in a downtrend. It also plots a thistle Cloud to indicate a bearish long-term trend.
How the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator Works?
The Ichimoku Cloud Indicator first calculates for the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen, which are components of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Indicator.
The Tenkan-sen median of price over the past nine periods. The Kijun-sen on the other hand is the median of price over the past 26 izinkathi.
It then calculates for the average of the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen. Based on the results, it then plots a line shifted 26 izikhathi ezizayo. This would be the Senkou Span A line.
It then calculates for the Senkou Span B which is the median of price over the past 52 periods shifted 26 izikhathi ezizayo.
The indicator detects a bullish trend whenever the Senkou Span A is above the Senkou Span B, in which case it would shade the area between the two lines pale green.
Ngokwesinye isandla, it detects a bearish trend if the Senkou Span A line is below Senkou Span B, in which case it would the area between the two lines thistle.
How to use the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5
Although the classic Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Indicator has a preset number of periods used for each line, the Ichimoku Cloud Indicator allows users to modify the variables used on its underlying lines.
The “Tenkan-sen”, “Kijun-sen”, and “Senkou Span” variable fields refers to the number of periods used for each line. Modifying these variables would modify the time window in which the median of price action is calculated.
The Ichimoku Cloud Indicator is best used as a long-term trend direction filter using the color of the Cloud as a basis for trend direction.
Buy Trend Direction
Take long or buy trade positions exclusively if the Ichimoku Cloud is pale green indicating a bullish long-term trend.
Sell Trend Direction
Take short or sell trade positions exclusively if the Ichimoku Cloud is thistle indicating a bearish long-term trend.
Theoretically traders can use the changing of the color of the Ichimoku Cloud as a trend reversal entry signal. Noma kunjalo, these trend reversal signals do not always present a precise trade entry. This is why it is better to use this indicator solely as a trend direction filter wherein traders would take positions only in the direction of the long-term trend indicated by the color of the cloud.
Izinkomba ze-MT5 – Landa Imiyalo
Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) inkomba kanye nengqikithi yale nkomba yezobuchwepheshe ukuguqula idatha yomlando onqwabelene.
Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, abathengisi bangathatha ukunyakaza kwentengo okuqhubekayo futhi balungise isu labo ngokufanele. Chofoza lapha ukuthola amasu we-MT5
Kunconywe Forex MetaTrader 5 Ukuhweba Platform
#1 – Imakethe ye-XM
- Mahhala $50 Ukuqala Ukuhweba Ngokushesha! (Inzuzo Ehoxiswayo)
- Ibhonasi Yesibambiso kufikela ku- $5,000
- Uhlelo Lokuthembeka Olungenamkhawulo
- I-Award Winning Forex Broker
- Amabhonasi Akhethekile Angeziwe Unyaka Wonke
#2 – Pocket Option
- Mahhala +50% Ibhonasi Ukuze Qala Trading Kweso
- 9.6 Isilinganiso sesisonke!
- Uyasho ngokuzenzakalela ku-akhawunti yakho
- Ayikho Imigomo Hidden
- Yamukela Izakhamizi zase-USA
How to install Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Ishadi?
- Download Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Copy Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Uhla lwemibhalo / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Qala noma qala kabusha i-Metatrader yakho 5 Iklayenti
- Khetha Ishadi nesikhathi esibekiwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola inkomba yakho ye-mt5
- Sesha “Izinkomba Zokwezifiso” ku-Navigator yakho ikakhulu kwesobunxele ku-Metatrader yakho 5 Iklayenti
- Right click on Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5.mq5
- Namathisela eshadini
- Shintsha izilungiselelo noma cindezela ok
- Indicator Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Ichimoku Cloud Indicator for MT5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Ishadi?
- Khetha Ishadi lapho i-Indicator isebenza ku-Metatrader yakho 5 Iklayenti
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kuShadi
- “Uhlu lwezinkomba”
- Khetha inkomba bese ususa
I-Ichimoku Cloud Inkomba ye-MT5 (U-downloader mahhala)
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: