You may have heard that the forex market, or any type of market that could be traded, has fractal characteristics. This means that the patterns that traders see in higher timeframes are the same patterns that they would see when they zoom in to the lower timeframes. This has some truth to it, but not entirely. There are factors that cause some characteristics and patterns that work on a higher timeframe to be irrelevant on a lower timeframe. Factors such as timing of trading sessions, choppy markets, news releases, wide gaps between bid and ask price, futhi nokuningi. These factors often disrupt the lower timeframes to a greater degree compared to the higher timeframes.
Noma kunjalo, there are also overarching concepts that apply to both higher and lower timeframes. Factors such as trading patterns, Amathrendi, umfutho, kusho ukuguqulwa, njll. These concepts apply to scalping as much as it does with swing trading. Traders who would want to dabble in scalping should have some of these factors in place.
The best way to assess if a trading strategy is applicable on a certain timeframe is to test it. There strategies that work perfectly fine on the 1-minute chart but is useless on the 5-minute chart. There are strategies that work well on timeframes above 1-hour but would cause significant losses when used on the lower timeframes.
Free Scalp Forex Trading Strategy works particularly well on the lower timeframes. It detects scalping trade signals based on trends and momentum using a confluence of highly reliable scalping indicators.
50 SMA futhi 200 UMAMA
Njengoba kushiwo ngaphambili, trends are a critical factor in trading. This holds true whether scalping, ukuhweba ngosuku, swing trading or even position trading.
Moving averages are the one of the main indicators that traders use to identify trend direction and bias. Traders would often associate price being above a moving average or a moving average that is sloping up with a bullish trend. Ngokwesinye isandla, traders would also consider price below a moving average or a moving average that is sloping down as a down trend.
Another method that traders use is by looking at how two or more moving averages are stacked. Charts with shorter-period moving averages above longer-period moving averages are considered to be bullish, while charts with shorter period moving averages below a longer-period moving average are considered bearish.
There are certain moving averages that many traders use. One of these is the 50-period Simple Moving Average (Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu). This moving average is often used to identify the general mid-term trend direction. Another moving average which many traders use is the 200-period Exponential Moving Average (UMAMA). This moving average on the other hand is used to identify the long-term trend.
Free Scalping System
Free Scalping System is a custom indicator used to identify trend direction, specifically designed to identify trends on the lower timeframes.
This indicator indicates trend direction as an oscillating indicator. It displays histograms which could oscillate from positive to negative and vice versa. Positive bars are colored lime and indicates a bullish trend, while negative bars are colored red and indicates a bearish trend.
The ASC Trend indicator is a custom indicator which indicates specific entry points based on trend and momentum reversals.
This indicator conveniently indicates entry points by displaying arrows on candles where it detects a momentum reversal. Arrows pointing up indicate a bullish entry signal while arrows pointing down indicate a bearish entry signal.
This strategy provides high probability trade signals based on the confluence of the long-term trend, the mid-term trend and momentum-based trend reversals specifically designed for the lower timeframes.
Ukuhweba leli su, we will be looking for confluences between the 200 UMAMA, 50 Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu, the Free Scalping System indicator and the ASC Trend indicator.
The moving averages should be stacked correctly in the direction of the trend. Price should also close on the correct side of the moving average based on the trend direction. This indicates that both the long-term and mid-term trend direction are in confluence.
The Free Scalping System indicator should also agree with the trend direction of the moving averages. Noma kunjalo, trades will be considered only when the free scalping system has just crossed the midline. This indicates that the long-term trend is still in place and that the temporary reversal on the Free Scalping System indicator was just due to a temporary retrace.
Ekugcineni, the ASC Trend signal should also agree with the trade direction of the indicators above. This indicates that the momentum has just shifted back to the direction of the main trend.
The crossing of price over the 50 Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu, the crossing of the histogram bars on the Free Scalping System from positive to negative or vice versa, and the occurrence of an entry signal on the ASC Trend should be closely aligned. This ensures a fresh resumption of the trend which still has much potential to produce huge gains relative to the risk of price reversals.
- 50 Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu
- 200 UMAMA
- UBUNGOZI: 12
- izinkathi: 800000000
Izikhathi ezibekiwe: 1-minute and 5-minute chart only
Amabili Wemali: I-EURUSD, GBPUSD, I-USDJPY, EURJPY and GBPJPY only
Isikhathi Sokuhweba: ITokyo ivulekile (lokuqala 2 hours only trading JPY pairs), Iseshini yaseLondon (trading GBP and EUR pairs), and New York session (trading USD pairs)
Thenga ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- I- 50 SMA should be above the 200 I-EMA ekhombisa ukuthambekela kwesikhathi eside kwe-bullish.
- Intengo kufanele yeqe futhi ivale ngaphezu kwe- 50 Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu.
- The Free Scalping System histogram bars should shift from negative to positive and should change to lime indicating a bullish trend reversal.
- The ASC Trend indicator should display an arrow pointing up indicating a bullish entry signal.
- Izimpawu ze-bullish ezingenhla kufanele zihambisane kakhulu.
- Faka i-oda lokuthenga ekuqinisekisweni kwemibandela engenhla.
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa ku-fractal ngaphansi kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Close the trade as soon as the ASC Trend indicator prints an arrow pointing down.
- Close the trade as soon as the Free Scalping System histogram shifts from positive to negative and changes to red.
Thengisa ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- I- 50 SMA should be below the 200 I-EMA ekhombisa ukuthambekela kwesikhathi eside kwe-bearish.
- Intengo kufanele yeqe futhi ivaleke ngaphansi kwe- 50 Isikolo sebanga eliphezulu.
- The Free Scalping System histogram bars should shift from positive to negative and should change to red indicating a bearish trend reversal.
- The ASC Trend indicator should display an arrow pointing down indicating a bearish entry signal.
- Izimpawu ze-bearish ezingenhla kufanele zihambisane kakhulu.
- Faka i-oda lokuthengisa ekuqinisekisweni kwemibandela engenhla.
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa ku-fractal ngaphezulu kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Close the trade as soon as the ASC Trend indicator prints an arrow pointing up.
- Close the trade as soon as the Free Scalping System histogram shifts from negative to positive and changes to lime.
This strategy is a high probability trading strategy that allows traders to profit on trend resumptions on the lower timeframes. This strategy works best on the 1-minute and 5-minute chart as a scalping strategy. Noma kunjalo, it could still work on the 15-minute chart as a day trading strategy still with good results.
Ukuhweba leli su, it is best to align the lower timeframes with the higher timeframes to ensure a high probability trade setup. This may lessen the number of trading opportunities but may also improve win ratios.
Imiyalo Yokufakwa Kwamasu Okuhweba Forex
Free Scalp Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) inkomba(s) kanye nesifanekiso.
Ingqikithi yaleli qhinga le-forex ukuguqula imininingwane yomlando onqwabelene nezimpawu zokuhweba.
Free Scalp Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, Abadayisi bangathatha ukunyakaza kwentengo okuqhubekayo futhi balungise leli su ngokufanele.
Kunconywe i-Forex Metatrader 4 Ipulatifomu Yokuhweba
- Mahhala $50 Ukuqala Ukuhweba Ngokushesha
- Ibhonasi Yesibambiso kufikela ku- $5,000
- Uhlelo Lokuthembeka Olungenamkhawulo
- Imiklomelo Yokuwina Umthengisi
How to install Free Scalp Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Free Scalp Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopisha amafayela we-mq4 nama-ex4 ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Kopisha ifayela le-tpl (Isifanekiso) ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / izifanekiso /
- Qala noma qala kabusha iKlayenti lakho leMetatrader
- Khetha Ishadi nesikhathi esibekiwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola isu lakho le-forex
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kushadi lakho lokuhweba bese uqhubeka “Isifanekiso”
- Move right to select Free Scalp Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Free Scalp Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Qaphela: Akuwona wonke amasu we-forex eza namafayela we-mq4 / ex4. Amanye amathempulethi asevele ahlanganisiwe nezinkomba zeMT4 ezivela kuMetaTrader Platform.
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: