Runs are the types of trades that many traders would want to make. These markets provide traders the opportunity to make a lot of money in a very short period. Although it is not as popular as a trend, it shares a lot of similarity. Empeleni, some traders say that a run is a trend and a trend is a run, the only difference is in the timeframe. Uma ufika ucabange ngakho, this statement is true. Strong trends that are found on the lower timeframe would be a run on the higher timeframe. We could say that runs are like trends on steroids. If traders could easily make money on trends, then market runs could do the same for them only that this time it is much faster.
In the real-world market, outside of the computer desk, trends could be related to inflation while runs could be related to hyperinflation, only that inflation and hyperinflation is a thousand times more impactful, while trends and runs could occur on a daily or weekly basis depending on the timeframe.
Runs carries a lot of momentum with it and pushes price at a much faster pace. Traders who could systematically trade possible market runs as it unfolds could profit greatly from the market.
Candle Stop Momentum Run Forex Trading Strategy is a momentum trading strategy that allows traders to systematically anticipate probable market runs based on a confluence of indicators.
Oracle Move – 100 I-Pips Momentum
- 1 Oracle Move – 100 I-Pips Momentum
- 2 Candle Stop Indicator
- 3 Isu Lokuhweba
- 4 Isiphetho
I-Oracle Move, also known as 100 I-Pips Momentum, is a custom technical indicator used by traders to identify momentum and short-term trend direction.
It is a trend following indicator based on the crossover of two Hull Moving Averages (HMA). The blue line represents the faster moving average line, while the red line represents the slower moving average line.
Trends are based on the positioning of the two moving average lines. Uma umugqa oluhlaza okwesibhakabhaka ungaphezu komugqa obomvu, the market is said to be bulling. Uma umugqa oluhlaza okwesibhakabhaka ungaphansi komugqa obomvu, khona-ke imakethe kuthiwa i-bearish. Crossovers between the two moving average lines could be considered as a possible trend reversal signal.
Most moving average lines are either erratic and susceptible to choppy markets or are too lagging and produces entry signals too late. This configuration of moving averages manages to minimize lag drastically and smoothen out the moving average line. This creates a moving average line that is very responsive to price movements yet is less susceptible to false signals.
Candle Stop Indicator
Candle Stop indicator is a channel or envelope type of technical indicator. It behaves much like the Keltner Channel or the Donchian Channel indicators.
It plots two dashed lines overlaid on the price chart to indicate the normal range of price action. These lines are based on the historical movements of price derived from the highs and lows within a certain period a few bars behind.
This creates a channel that should envelope price during not trending or low volatility markets. Noma kunjalo, it would also indicate a probable momentum breakout whenever price breaks out strongly on either side of the channel.
This trading strategy is a simple momentum breakout strategy based on the confluence of signals coming from the Candles Stop indicator and the Oracle Move indicator.
The Oracle Move indicator would serve as an initial indication regarding where the short-term momentum is moving. Trade direction will be based on how the two moving average lines of the Oracle Move indicator are stacked.
We then wait for price to breakout of the channel and close outside of the two lines. Price should breakout in the direction indicated by the Oracle Move indicator.
The breakout candle should be a momentum candle. It should also break the previous swing low, swing high or congestion range, indicating that a momentum breakout scenario is in play.
- 100pips Momentum
Othandwayo Isikhathi Ozimele: 30-umzuzu, 1-ihora, 4-ihora namashadi nsuku zonke
Amabili Wemali: Ama-FX majors, abancane neziphambano
Izikhathi Zokuhweba: Tokyo, Amaseshini aseLondon naseNew York
Thenga ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- Umugqa oluhlaza okwesibhakabhaka wesikhombi se-Oracle Move kufanele ube ngaphezu komugqa obomvu.
- A bullish momentum candle should break above the magenta line of the Candle Stop indicator.
- The breakout candle should close above the recent swing high or congestion area.
- Faka i-oda lokuthenga ekuqinisekisweni kwemibandela engenhla.
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa ku-fractal ngaphansi kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Vala ukuhweba ngokushesha nje lapho ulayini oluhlaza okwesibhakabhaka wenkomba ye-Oracle Move weqa ngaphansi komugqa obomvu.
Thengisa ukusethwa kwezohwebo
- Ulayini oluhlaza okwesibhakabhaka wesikhombi se-Oracle Move kufanele ube ngaphansi komugqa obomvu.
- A bearish momentum candle should break below the lime line of the Candle Stop indicator.
- The breakout candle should close below the recent swing low or congestion area.
- Faka i-oda lokuthengisa ekuqinisekisweni kwemibandela engenhla.
- Setha ukulahleka kokumisa ku-fractal ngaphezulu kwekhandlela lokungena.
- Vala ukuhweba ngokushesha nje lapho ulayini oluhlaza okwesibhakabhaka wenkomba ye-Oracle Move uwela ngaphezu komugqa obomvu.
This momentum breakout strategy is a working trading strategy. It provides trade entries that have a relatively high probability and an even higher potential reward-risk ratio.
Traditional breakout strategies work in almost the same manner. The difference is that this strategy is based on the recent highs and lows of price, which are the areas where price should breach in order to confirm a breakout.
It also allows price to run, which capitalizes on momentum breakout’s main strength, which is high reward-risk ratios due to market runs.
The key to trading this strategy successfully is in identifying viable congestion or breakout areas and momentum breakout candles. The indicators used serve just as a confirmation to the setup. It also allows traders to see potential trade setups with more clarity, which have otherwise been missed if without the indicators.
Imiyalo Yokufakwa Kwamasu Okuhweba Forex
Candle Stop Momentum Run Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) inkomba(s) kanye nesifanekiso.
Ingqikithi yaleli qhinga le-forex ukuguqula imininingwane yomlando onqwabelene nezimpawu zokuhweba.
Candle Stop Momentum Run Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, Abadayisi bangathatha ukunyakaza kwentengo okuqhubekayo futhi balungise leli su ngokufanele.
Kunconywe Forex MetaTrader 4 Ipulatifomu Yokuhweba
- Mahhala $50 Ukuqala Ukuhweba Ngokushesha! (Inzuzo Ehoxiswayo)
- Ibhonasi Yesibambiso kufikela ku- $5,000
- Uhlelo Lokuthembeka Olungenamkhawulo
- I-Award Winning Forex Broker
- Amabhonasi Akhethekile Angeziwe Unyaka Wonke
How to install Candle Stop Momentum Run Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Candle Stop Momentum Run Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopisha amafayela we-mq4 nama-ex4 ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Kopisha ifayela le-tpl (Isifanekiso) ku-Directory yakho ye-Metatrader / izifanekiso /
- Qala noma qala kabusha iKlayenti lakho leMetatrader
- Khetha Ishadi nesikhathi esibekiwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola isu lakho le-forex
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kushadi lakho lokuhweba bese uqhubeka “Isifanekiso”
- Move right to select Candle Stop Momentum Run Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Candle Stop Momentum Run Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Qaphela: Akuwona wonke amasu we-forex eza namafayela we-mq4 / ex4. Amanye amathempulethi asevele ahlanganisiwe nezinkomba zeMT4 ezivela kuMetaTrader Platform.
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: