Introduction to the All Pivot Points Indicator
- 1 Introduction to the All Pivot Points Indicator
- 2 What is the All Pivot Points Indicator?
- 3 How the All Pivot Points Indicator Works?
- 4 How to Use the All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4
- 5 Isiphetho
Support and Resistance levels are interesting price points where price could either reverse or break out from. Noma kunjalo, identifying such levels objectively can be very difficult for new traders.
The All Pivot Points Indicator can help traders objectively identify such levels by automatically plotting Support and Resistance levels based on a Pivot Point indicator.
What is the All Pivot Points Indicator?
The All Pivot Points indicator is exactly just what its name suggests. It is a Pivot Point indicator that can be modified to plot all the various types of Pivot Points. It can plot daily, masonto onke, kanye namaphoyinti e-Pivot nyanga zonke. It can also compute the Pivot Point levels using various computation methods, such as the Classic Pivot Points, Camarilla, Fibonacci, futhi nokuningi.
How the All Pivot Points Indicator Works?
Njengoba kushiwo ngaphambili, the All Pivot Points indicator can use various computations to plot the different types of Pivot Points. It will also plot the Pivot Points based on the selected timeframe as basis.
Ngokwesibonelo, if the selected timeframe is the daily chart using a Classic Pivot Point, the All Pivot Points indicator would compute for the Daily Pivot Point (PP) based on the average of the high, ongaphakeme, and close of the previous day. The various Support (S1, S2, S3 and S4) okuwumugqa wayo omaphakathi kanye nomugqa oyinhloko (R1, R2, R3 and R4) points will also be computed based on the main Pivot Point (PP). These lines will be displayed on the timeframes lower than the daily chart.
This indicator plots the lines based on a color coding.
- pivot Point (PP): Light Gray
- Ukusekela 1 (S1): Red
- Ukusekela 2 (S2): Crimson
- Ukusekela 3 (S3): Fire Brick
- Ukusekela 4 (S4): Maroon
- Ukumelana 1 (R1): Eluhlaza
- Ukumelana 2 (R2): Lime Green
- Ukumelana 3 (R3): Medium Sea Green
- Ukumelana 4 (R4): Sea Green
Other important modifications would be the “Show Mode”, “Calculation Mode” and the “Time Frame”.
How to Use the All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4
Pivot Points based on a Pivot Point indicator can be effective support and resistance levels where price action can reverse or break out from.
The most popular method of trading based on Pivot Points is to trade reversals as price touches its levels. Traders can open a reversal trade based on reversal signals developing as price touches the said levels.
Thenga ukusethwa kwezohwebo
Enter a buy order as soon as a bullish reversal candlestick forms after touching one of the Support levels of the All Pivot Points indicator. Set the stop loss below the bullish reversal candlestick pattern.
Set the take profit target on the next Pivot Points level above the entry level and allow price to move towards the take profit target.
Thengisa ukusethwa kwezohwebo
Enter a sell order as soon as a bearish reversal candlestick forms after touching one of the Resistance levels of the All Pivot Points indicator. Set the stop loss above the bearish reversal candlestick pattern.
Set the take profit target on the next Pivot Points level below the entry level and allow price to move towards the take profit target.
Pivot Points indicator are effective tools for identifying interesting points where price may reverse. Noma kunjalo, it is not a standalone technical indicator. Traders should have an objective strategy in order to qualify reversal trade setups on these levels.
Izinkomba ze-MT4 – Landa Imiyalo
All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) inkomba kanye nengqikithi yale nkomba yezobuchwepheshe ukuguqula idatha yomlando onqwabelene.
All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Ngokusekelwe kulolu lwazi, abathengisi bangathatha ukunyakaza kwentengo okuqhubekayo futhi balungise isu labo ngokufanele. Chofoza lapha ukuthola amasu e-MT4
Kunconywe Forex MetaTrader 4 Ipulatifomu Yokuhweba
- Mahhala $50 Ukuqala Ukuhweba Ngokushesha! (Inzuzo Ehoxiswayo)
- Ibhonasi Yesibambiso kufikela ku- $5,000
- Uhlelo Lokuthembeka Olungenamkhawulo
- I-Award Winning Forex Broker
- Amabhonasi Akhethekile Angeziwe Unyaka Wonke
Recommended Options Trading Platform
- Mahhala +50% Ibhonasi Ukuze Qala Trading Kweso
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Uyasho ngokuzenzakalela ku-akhawunti yakho
- Ayikho Imigomo Hidden
- Accept USA Residents
How to install All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4.mq4?
- Download All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4.mq4
- Copy All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / ochwepheshe / izinkomba /
- Qala noma qala kabusha i-Metatrader yakho 4 Iklayenti
- Khetha Ishadi nesikhathi esibekiwe lapho ufuna ukuhlola khona izinkomba zakho ze-MT4
- Sesha “Izinkomba Zokwezifiso” ku-Navigator yakho ikakhulu kwesobunxele ku-Metatrader yakho 4 Iklayenti
- Right click on All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4.mq4
- Namathisela eshadini
- Shintsha izilungiselelo noma cindezela ok
- Indicator All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove All Pivot Points Indicator for MT4.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Khetha Ishadi lapho i-Indicator isebenza ku-Metatrader yakho 4 Iklayenti
- Qhafaza kwesokudla kuShadi
- “Uhlu lwezinkomba”
- Khetha inkomba bese ususa
Yonke inkomba yamaphoyinti we-Pivot Points ye-MT4 (U-downloader mahhala)
Chofoza lapha ngezansi ukulanda: