Standard ZigZag acts as ZigZag from the terminal custom set of indicators (though it is faster), though having some minor differences. This version of the indicator does not contain unnecessary additional indicator buffers. Their absence has allowed to optimize the code.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published at http://dmffx.com.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
ZigZag_INT – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ZigZag_INT – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- International broker with 24/7 support.
- Over 12,000 assets, including Stocks, Indices, Forex.
- Fastest order execution and spreads from 0 pips.
- Bonuses up to $50,000 starting from the first deposit.
- Demo accounts for testing trading strategies.
How to install ZigZag_INT – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download ZigZag_INT – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy ZigZag_INT – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ZigZag_INT – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ZigZag_INT – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZigZag_INT – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
ZigZag_INT – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: