The indicator has twelve input parameters:
- Fast bands period – fast line calculation period
- Fast bands shift – fast line shift
- Fast bands deviation – fast line deviation
- Slow bands period – slow line calculation period
- Slow bands shift – slow line shift
- Slow bands deviation – slow line deviation
- Chars – fast and slow oscillators calculation period
- Extreme top level – extreme upper level value
- Top level – upper level value
- Central level – central level value
- Bottom level – lower level value
- Extreme bottom level – extreme lower level value
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Wave PM MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Wave PM MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
How to install Wave PM MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Wave PM MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Wave PM MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Wave PM MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Wave PM MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Wave PM MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Wave PM MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: