The VTS_Float_Pivot_Smoothed indicator with the ability to change the indicator timeframe using input parameters
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // The indicator chart period (timeframe)
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
VTS Float Pivot Smoothed HTF MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
VTS Float Pivot Smoothed HTF MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- International broker with 24/7 support.
- Over 12,000 assets, including Stocks, Indices, Forex.
- Fastest order execution and spreads from 0 pips.
- Bonuses up to $50,000 starting from the first deposit.
- Demo accounts for testing trading strategies.
How to install VTS Float Pivot Smoothed HTF MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download VTS Float Pivot Smoothed HTF MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy VTS Float Pivot Smoothed HTF MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on VTS Float Pivot Smoothed HTF MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator VTS Float Pivot Smoothed HTF MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove VTS Float Pivot Smoothed HTF MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
VTS Float Pivot Smoothed HTF MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: