This trend indicator shows the current trend direction and moments for closing of the opened position.
There are 3 variants of the indicator:
- As a line (Variation.mq5);
- As a line with color depending on current trend (ColorVariation.mq5);
- As a line with additional JMA-smoothing for noise reduction (ColorJVariation.mq5).
The ColorJVariation.mq5 uses the СJJMA class of SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library, described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
The Variation.mq5, ColorVariation.mq5 and ColorJVariation.mq5 must be placed to terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com 14.07.2010.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Variation – indicator for MetaTrader 5 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Variation – indicator for MetaTrader 5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install Variation – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Variation – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Copy Variation – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Variation – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Variation – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Variation – indicator for MetaTrader 5.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Variation – indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: