The support and resistance levels are determined. It provides the values for TP and SL.
My first self-made indicators. The current one examines the occurrence of the same price. You can set the period and the number of repetitions.
Buffer3, Buffer4 = support, resistance. It can be used in EA
Buffer2, Buffer1, Buffer5, Target prices and stop levels. In the EA, I do not recommend their use.
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
Triniti – indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Triniti – indicator for MetaTrader 4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT4 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Triniti – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download Triniti – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy Triniti – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 4 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click on Triniti – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Triniti – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Triniti – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Triniti – indicator for MetaTrader 4 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: