Triangular Moving Average Convergence/Divergence oscillator – MACD based on TriMA.
It has four inputs:
- Fast TriMA period – fast TriMA period
- Slow TriMA period – slow TriMA period
- Signal period – signal line period
- Applied price
TMACD = SMA(FastMA, PeriodFast) – SMA(SlowMA, PeriodSlow))
Signal = SMA(TMACD, Signal period)
FastMA = SMA(Applied price, PeriodFast)
SlowMA = SMA(Applied price, PeriodSlow)
PeriodFast = Floor(Fast TriMA period/2)+1
PeriodSlow = Floor(Slow TriMA period/2)+1
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
TMACD MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TMACD MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install TMACD MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download TMACD MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy TMACD MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TMACD MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TMACD MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TMACD MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
TMACD MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: