Chose the volume type which you wish to use for volumes. You can choose:
- tick volumes
- real volumes
If your broker does not have real volumes, the indicator will assume that the volume is equal to 1 and in that case, the average will be the same as SMA (Simple Paglilipat Average). In all the other cases, it will depend on the underlying volumes.
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Volume Weighted Moving Average MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Volume Weighted Moving Average MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Inirekumenda Forex Metatrader 5 Platform ng Kalakal:
- Libre $30 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Award-Winning Forex Broker
How to install Volume Weighted Moving Average MT5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download Volume Weighted Moving Average MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Volume Weighted Moving Average MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Volume Weighted Moving Average MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Volume Weighted Moving Average MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Volume Weighted Moving Average MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: