The market moves in a few ways. For the most part the market would range, reverse or trend. Although there are many different types of scenarios that could occur, all of it could be categorized into these three market conditions. Price could breakout, bounce off a support or resistance or do a minor mean reversal. Pa rin, they all fit into one of the three conditions. The only difference is the timeframe. Breakouts are actually trending markets when zoomed in on the lower timeframe. Bounces off a support or resistance are full on reversals when zoomed in. Minor mean reversals are actually full reversals on the lower timeframe or could be small retracements on the higher timeframe.
One of the best ways to trade the forex market logically is by looking for points of confluence between these differing conditions in order to make sense of a trade setup.
Mean reversals and retracements are one of the scenarios that could be combined and that would make sense. Mean reversals usually mean that price is either overbought or oversold and should revert to a mathematical average price. Retracements on the other hand mean that the market is trending and is just making a minor adjustment before it makes another thrust in the direction of the trend.
Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy combines retracements, mean reversals and breakouts in order to confirm a trade setup. It makes use of a few indicators that would help traders identify probable trade setups.
3C Turbo JRSX
Talaan ng nilalaman
- 1 3C Turbo JRSX
- 2 50 Exponential Average na Paglipat
- 3 Trading Strategy
- 4 Konklusyon
3C Turbo JRSX is a custom technical indicator which was designed to help traders spot trend direction bias, mean reversal opportunities, at momentum.
3C Turbo JRSX is an oscillator type of indicator. It plots a line that oscillates within the range of 0 sa 100 with a midpoint at 50. If the oscillator line is above 50, the short-term trend bias is bullish. If it is below 50, then the short-term trend bias is bearish.
Mayroon din itong mga marker sa 30 at 70. Kung ang linya ay bumaba sa ibaba 30, pagkatapos ang merkado ay itinuturing na sobrang pagbebenta, while if the line breaches above 70, pagkatapos ay ang merkado ay itinuturing na overbought. Bilang kabaligtaran, if the line drops below 30 and continues moving lower, then there is a bearish momentum, and if the line breaches above 70 and continues rising, then there is a bullish momentum.
The 3C Turbo JRSX oscillator line behaves rather smoothly. Gayunpaman, it also is very responsive to price movements. This creates an oscillator that allows traders to observe the cyclical waves of price action while not being too susceptible to market noise and not too lagging to be used for trade signals.
50 Exponential Average na Paglipat
Moving averages are a mainstay in many trading strategies. Most traders have some sort of moving average which they incorporate in their trading strategy. This is because moving averages are quite useful and effective tools.
Moving averages are generally used to identify trend direction and bias. It is usually based on the slope of the moving average line and the location of price in relation to the moving average line.
Moving averages are also used to identify potential trend reversals. Traders would usually look for crossovers of moving averages or a moving average and price in order to spot potential trend reversals.
Another use for moving averages is as a dynamic support or resistance. Many traders usually use these lines as a support or resistance level where price could bounce off after a retracement.
Although moving averages are great, the question is which one to use. One of the most popular moving average settings used by many traders is the 50-period Exponential Moving Average (Ema). Ang 50 EMA is characterized by a smooth yet responsive moving average line that works well for identifying the mid-term trend.
Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy trades in the direction of the trend using the 50 Ema, while being in confluence with overbought or oversold conditions using the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator.
Ang 50 EMA is used to identify the direction of the trend and as a dynamic support or resistance. Trend direction is based on the general location of price in relation to the 50 EMA as well as the slope of the 50 Linya ng Ema.
Price should then retrace to the 50 EMA line and show signs of congestion or price rejection. This should also cause the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator be temporarily overbought or oversold. Kasabay nito, the retracements should create a minor support or resistance line where price could breakout from.
A trade entry becomes valid when price action confirms the bounce while being in confluence with the mean reversal indication form the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator and the breakout from the support or resistance line.
- 50 Ema
- 3Ang linya ng SMA ay makikita ng mga mangangalakal ang mga minutong paggalaw ng pagkilos ng presyo sa mas mababang timeframe
Ginustong Mga Frame ng Oras: 15-minuto, 30-minuto, 1-oras, 4-oras at pang-araw-araw na mga tsart
Mga Pares ng Pera: Mga majors ng FX, menor de edad at mga krus
Trading Session: Tokyo, Mga sesyon ng London at New York
Bumili ng Setup ng Kalakal
- Ang 50 EMA line should be sloping upward.
- Ang pagkilos sa presyo ay dapat na nasa itaas ng 50 Linya ng Ema.
- Dapat bumalik ang presyo patungo sa 50 Linya ng Ema.
- Dapat na sundin ang isang linya ng paglaban ng dayagonal.
- Price should reject the area of the 50 EMA line and break above the resistance line.
- The 3C Turbo JRSX indicator should reverse from an oversold condition.
- Maglagay ng buy order sa pagkumpirma ng mga kundisyong ito.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang pagkawala ng pagkawala sa bali sa ibaba ng kandila ng pagpasok.
- Close the trade as soon as the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator slopes down.
Ibenta ang Setup ng Kalakal
- Ang 50 EMA line should be sloping downward.
- Ang pagkilos ng presyo ay dapat na mas mababa sa 50 Linya ng Ema.
- Dapat bumalik ang presyo patungo sa 50 Linya ng Ema.
- Ang isang dayagonal na linya ng suporta ay dapat na sundin.
- Price should reject the area of the 50 EMA line and break below the support line.
- The 3C Turbo JRSX indicator should reverse from an overbought condition.
- Maglagay ng sell order sa pagkumpirma ng mga kundisyong ito.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang pagkawala ng pagkawala sa bali sa itaas ng kandila ng pagpasok.
- Close the trade as soon as the 3C Turbo JRSX indicator slopes up.
This trading strategy has a relatively decent probability compared to most strategies. It would allow traders to consistently profit from the market.
Gayunpaman, although it has a decent probability, it does have a lower reward-risk ratio, which is common for most mean reversal strategies. If the win rate is greater than 50%, you should be good if the reward-risk ratio is not less than 1:1.
It also does provide opportunities for high yielding trades because it is open ended. If a trade setup would result in an explosive momentum move, then traders could profit big time in a single trade.
Forex Trading Istratehiya install Tagubilin
Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) tagapagpahiwatig(s) at template.
Ang kakanyahan ng ito forex diskarte ay upang ibahin ang anyo ang naipon data kasaysayan at mga signal ng kalakalan.
Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, maaaring ipagpalagay ng mga mangangalakal ang karagdagang kilusan ng presyo at ayusin ang diskarteng ito nang naaayon.
Inirerekomenda ang Forex MetaTrader 4 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $50 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta! (Nai-withdraw na Kita)
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Mga Karagdagang Eksklusibong Bonus Sa buong taon
Recommended Options Trading Platform
- Libre +50% Bonus Upang Simulan ang Trading Agad
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Awtomatikong nai-Credito Sa Iyong Account
- Walang Nakatagong Mga Tuntunin
- Accept USA Residents
How to install Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopyahin ang mq4 at ex4 na mga file sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Kopyahin ang file ng tpl (Template) sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / mga template /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong forex diskarte
- Mag-right click sa iyong tsart sa kalakalan at mag-hover “Template”
- Move right to select Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Turbo Trend Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Tandaan: Hindi lahat ng mga diskarte sa forex ay mayroong mq4 / ex4 na mga file. Ang ilang mga template ay isinama na sa mga MT4 tagapagpahiwatig mula sa MetaTrader Platform.
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: