Pivot Points Indicator
Talaan ng nilalaman
There is a myriad of indicators available to forex traders out there. Gayunpaman, there are only a few which are commonly used by the pros. Pivot Points indicator is one of the very few indicators that the professionals commonly use. It is used by big institutional traders trading for the big banks. If they are using it, then we as retail traders might also benefit from using this indicator.
The Pivot Points indicator is a technical analysis indicator used to identify key areas of interest on the price chart over different timeframes. It is composed of the Pivot Point (PP), which is its midline and main line, Suporta 1 (S1), Suporta 2 (S2), Paglaban 1 (R1), and Resistance 2 (R2).
The Pivot Point (PP) is basically the average of the high, low and close of the previous period. It could be based on the previous day, linggo o buwan.
The following are the various computations for the other lines.
R1=(P x 2)-mababa
S1=(P x 2)-mataas
These lines are then plotted on the price chart marking support and resistance areas where price could have some action. The unique thing about Pivot Points is that many professional traders are looking at the same support or resistance line. sa kalakalan, having a bulk of the market looking at the same key area and having the same idea of what price is about to do means a lot. It could mean a strong and reliable trade setup.
If you would observe price charts, you would notice how price would often respect the area around these supports and resistances. Price would usually bounce off it during a market reversal scenario or would get attracted to it during a strong momentum price movement.
Pivot Points Trading Strategy
This strategy shows how the price would often bounce off the Pivot Point support and resistance lines.
It makes use of two moving average lines to confirm a trend reversal and make entry triggers more objective. We will be using the 7-period Exponential Moving Average (Ema) and a 21-period Exponential Moving Average (Ema).
Gayunpaman, traders should still observe price action and how price is behaving around the area near the Pivot Points in order to determine what price might do.
Traders should also determine if the reward-risk ratio of the trade is worth taking by determining if the entry is farther from the next Pivot Point line compared to the support or resistance line where it bounced.
- PivotWeekly (default na setting)
- 7 Ema (berde)
- 21 Ema (ginto)
Ginustong Mga Frame ng Oras: 30-minuto at 1-oras na tsart
Mga Pares ng Pera: major at menor de edad na pares
Trading Session: Tokyo, Mga sesyon ng London at New York
Bumili ng Setup ng Kalakal
- Price should show signs of price rejection from any of the Pivot Point lines, which is acting as a support line, based on price action and candlestick patterns.
- Ang 7 EMA line should cross above the 21 Linya ng Ema.
- Magpasok ng isang order ng pagbili sa kumpirmasyon ng mga kundisyong ito.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Set the stop loss below the support line.
- Set the Take Profit target a little below the resistance line above price.
Ibenta ang Setup ng Kalakal
- Price should show signs of price rejection from any of the Pivot Point lines, which is acting as a resistance line, based on price action and candlestick patterns.
- Ang 7 EMA line should cross below the 21 Linya ng Ema.
- Magpasok ng isang order ng pagbebenta sa kumpirmasyon ng mga kundisyong ito.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Set the stop loss above the resistance line.
- Set the Take Profit target a little above the support line below price.
Pivot Points is one of the most important indicators used by professional traders. Traders would often look for bounces off the Pivot point to determine a good trend reversal signal.
Although the strategy above uses a moving average crossover to determine and entry signal, many professional traders base their decision on price action. Traders who have developed the skill to anticipate trend reversals could make use of price action alone as a basis for entry signals.
It is also important to note that with Pivot Points, the key is in having the same line that other traders are looking at. Daily Pivot Points does work. Gayunpaman, because brokers are based on different countries and close on different times of the day, the lines plotted on different platforms could differ. Para sa kadahilanang ito, it is best to stick with the Weekly Pivot Points as they tend to be more reliable.
Forex Trading Istratehiya install Tagubilin
Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) tagapagpahiwatig(s) at template.
Ang kakanyahan ng ito forex diskarte ay upang ibahin ang anyo ang naipon data kasaysayan at mga signal ng kalakalan.
Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, maaaring ipagpalagay ng mga mangangalakal ang karagdagang kilusan ng presyo at ayusin ang diskarteng ito nang naaayon.
Inirekumenda Forex Metatrader 4 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $50 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Mga Nanalong Broker sa Mga Gantimpala
How to install Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy?
- Download Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopyahin ang mq4 at ex4 na mga file sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Kopyahin ang file ng tpl (Template) sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / mga template /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong forex diskarte
- Mag-right click sa iyong tsart sa kalakalan at mag-hover “Template”
- Move right to select Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy
- You will see Pivot Points Indicator and Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Tandaan: Hindi lahat ng mga diskarte sa forex ay mayroong mq4 / ex4 na mga file. Ang ilang mga template ay isinama na sa mga MT4 tagapagpahiwatig mula sa MetaTrader Platform.
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: