Ikalakal ang anumang uri ng nabibiling instrumento, maging sa stock market, mga indeks, mga bono o mga kalakal, ay isang mahirap na pagsisikap. Trading the forex market is a different beast. The forex market is probably one of the most difficult types of trading market that traders could dabble with. This is because unlike the above aforementioned tradeable instruments, currency pairs entail that traders are trading in a tug of war of supply and demand between two currencies.
Halimbawa, a trader is looking to trade the EUR/USD pair. There are several factors that could occur. The EUR might gain demand and cause the pair to rise. Another scenario would a strong demand for the USD causing the price of the pair to drop. The opposite could also happen, which is a weakness in the EUR, which should cause price to drop. It could also be a weakness of the USD, which should cause the price of the pair to rise. It could also be a strength in both currencies or a weakness in both currencies which would cause price to stagnate or create a choppy condition. All these scenarios could come into play, which is what makes trading the forex market a tad more difficult than other tradeable instruments.
Traders need tools to simplify trading. A few simple technical indicators can make all the difference. It could make an unintelligible price chart make more sense and give new traders the needed confidence to trade the forex market.
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo – Kumo
Talaan ng nilalaman
- 1 Ichimoku Kinko Hyo – Kumo
- 2 Ng husay nabibilang na kuru-kuro
- 3 Trading Strategy
- 4 Konklusyon
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is a unique technical indicator because it is composed of several indicators that work coherently as a whole system. It is composed of several average lines which are based on the mean of price in a given time period. It is composed of five lines that indicate the direction of the trend.
The Tenkan-sen or conversion line is computed as the median of price over the past nine periods. This line represents the short-term trend.
The Kijun-sen or base line is computed as the median of price over the past 26 panahon. This line represents the mid-term trend.
The Chikou Span or lagging span is the current periods closing price plotted 26 periods back. This line represents the movement of price action.
Senkou Span A or leading span A is the median of the Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen plotted 26 mga panahon sa hinaharap.
Senkou Span B or leading span B is the median of price over the past 52 periods plotted 26 mga panahon sa hinaharap.
Pinagsama-sama, Senkou Span A and B form the Kumo or cloud. The Kumo represent the long-term trend.
The Kumo is an excellent long-term trend direction filter. It clearly indicates the direction of the long-term trend and tends to act as a very good dynamic area of support or resistance.
Ng husay nabibilang na kuru-kuro
Many traders are out looking for the “Holy Grail” of technical indicators. Many claim to have found it when they stumbled upon the QQE.
Ng husay nabibilang na kuru-kuro (QQE) is a momentum technical indicator which is an oscillator.
It plots two lines which oscillate around its midline, alin ang 50. Mga linya sa ibaba 50 ipahiwatig ang isang bearish bias, habang ang mga linya sa itaas 50 nagpapahiwatig ng bullish bias. Gayunpaman, if the lines are extended far from 50, there is a good chance that price might be overextended and could reverse back to its mean. Trend direction can also be indicated based on how the two lines overlap. Crossovers between the two lines indicate a potential momentum reversal.
It behaves much like the Relative Strength Index (RSI) since it also mimics the movement of price action very closely. Gayunpaman, hindi tulad ng RSI, the QQE is less reactive to price action fluctuations and tends to be much smoother.
Trend reversal signals indicated by the crossing over of the two QQE lines tend to be very accurate. Although it is not perfect and therefore could not be considered the Holy Grail of indicators, it is still very accurate and would be a great tool for trading the forex market.
Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trend following strategy which trades on confluences between the Kumo of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator and the QQE.
Sa setup na ito, all the other Ichimoku Kinko Hyo lines are made invisible and only the Kumo is left. The Kumo is used to identify the long-term trend and is therefore the trade direction filter. Trades should only be taken in the direction indicated by the Kumo.
Price pull backs occur every now and then on a trending market. This should cause the QQE lines to temporarily reverse. Trades are taken as soon as the two QQE lines crossover indicating the resumption of the trend.
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
Ginustong Mga Frame ng Oras: 30-minuto, 1-oras, 4-oras at pang-araw-araw na mga tsart
Mga Pares ng Pera: Mga majors ng FX, menor de edad at mga krus
Trading Session: Tokyo, Mga sesyon ng London at New York
Bumili ng Setup ng Kalakal
- Price action should be above the Kumo.
- The Kumo should be sandy brown.
- The QQE lines should be above 50.
- Price should pull back towards the Kumo causing the blue QQE line to cross below the dotted QQE line.
- Enter a buy order as soon as the blue QQE line crosses above the dotted QQE line.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang stop loss sa suporta sa ibaba ng entry na kandila.
- Close the trade as soon as the blue QQE line crosses below the dotted QQE line.
Ibenta ang Setup ng Kalakal
- Price action should be below the Kumo.
- The Kumo should be thistle.
- The QQE lines should be below 50.
- Price should pull back towards the Kumo causing the blue QQE line to cross above the dotted QQE line.
- Enter a sell order as soon as the blue QQE line crosses below the dotted QQE line.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang stop loss sa paglaban sa itaas ng entry na kandila.
- Close the trade as soon as the blue QQE line crosses above the dotted QQE line.
This trading strategy is a good mid-term trend following strategy.
The combination of the Kumo, na kumakatawan sa pangmatagalang kalakaran, as well as the confirmation of the QQE being above or below 50 helps traders clearly identify the direction of the trend.
Trade signals produced by the QQE crossover also tend to be very accurate. Add to it the fact that the trades are taken only in the direction of the trend, trade setups tend to become high probability setups.
Forex Trading Istratehiya install Tagubilin
Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) tagapagpahiwatig(s) at template.
Ang kakanyahan ng ito forex diskarte ay upang ibahin ang anyo ang naipon data kasaysayan at mga signal ng kalakalan.
Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, maaaring ipagpalagay ng mga mangangalakal ang karagdagang kilusan ng presyo at ayusin ang diskarteng ito nang naaayon.
Inirerekomenda ang Forex MetaTrader 4 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $50 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta! (Nai-withdraw na Kita)
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Mga Karagdagang Eksklusibong Bonus Sa buong taon
How to install Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopyahin ang mq4 at ex4 na mga file sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Kopyahin ang file ng tpl (Template) sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / mga template /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong forex diskarte
- Mag-right click sa iyong tsart sa kalakalan at mag-hover “Template”
- Move right to select Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Kumo QQE Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Tandaan: Hindi lahat ng mga diskarte sa forex ay mayroong mq4 / ex4 na mga file. Ang ilang mga template ay isinama na sa mga MT4 tagapagpahiwatig mula sa MetaTrader Platform.
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: