Different traders have different styles, different strategies and different methods in trading. Gayunpaman, despite the differences, traders have one common goal in every trade setup they take, it is to buy low and sell high, or in the case of short trades, sell high and buy low. Dahil dito, traders often have some sort of reversal incorporated in their trading strategies. It may be trend reversal, a shorter mean reversal, or even reversal candlestick patterns based. Even trend following strategies look for a hint of a reversal of momentum on the very short-term.
Mean reversal strategies are one of the many ways to trade the forex market. This idea behind this method is to take trades whenever price is at an overextended condition. This is because price usually reverts to its mathematical mean. Sa karamihan ng kaso, price would even swing to the opposite extreme. Think of price as a rubber band. If you would pull it to one side, as soon as you release the tension, the rubber band would surely swing to the opposite side. The same thing happens with price. As soon as the market realizes that price is overbought or oversold, price tends to reverse. This creates a cyclical pattern wherein price would oscillate up and down the price chart.
FX5 Divergence Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is a mean reversal strategy that incorporates divergences in order to create higher probability trade setups.
FX5 Divergence v2.1
FX5 Divergence v2.1 is a custom indicator which helps traders identify divergences.
It is an oscillator that displays histogram bars which could move to positive or negative. Ang mga positibong bar ay nagpapahiwatig ng isang bullish momentum, habang ang mga negatibong bar ay nagpapahiwatig ng isang bearish momentum.
The indicator also identifies divergences by comparing the peaks and troughs of price action and the peaks and troughs of the indicator. The indicator then draws a line on the peaks and troughs to help traders identify the divergence. Broken lines indicate a hidden divergence while solid lines indicate a regular divergence.
Divergences are simply discrepancies between the depth and height of price swings and the swings of an oscillating indicator. In such cases, price tends to compensate for such discrepancy causing it to reverse.
The Stochastic Oscillator is a popular technical indicator used by many traders. It is a momentum indicator that compares the closing price of a security, commodity or currency pair to its historical price. This creates an oscillator that helps traders identify the cyclical oscillations of price.
The Stochastic Oscillator is composed of two lines that oscillate between 0 sa 100. Having the faster line above the slower line indicates a bullish momentum, while having the faster line below the slower line indicates a bearish momentum.
It could also be used to identify overbought and oversold conditions. The Stochastic Oscillator often has markers on level 20 at 80. Having the lines below 20 indicates an oversold condition, while having the lines above 80 indicates an overbought condition.
Price tends to reverse whenever it is in an overbought or oversold condition. It also tends to reverse whenever there are divergences between price and an oscillating indicator. Indibidwal, these conditions tend to indicate a high probability of a reversal. Gayunpaman, when used together, these conditions create an even higher probability mean reversal setup.
This strategy uses the Stochastic Oscillator to identify overbought and oversold conditions. Traders should be on the lookout whenever the stochastic lines are above 80 o mas mababa 20 as these are prime conditions for a mean reversal.
The FX5 Divergence v2.1 would be used to identify divergences. Divergences that occur while the Stochastic Oscillator is in an overbought or oversold condition tend to work well. This confluence between an overbought or oversold condition and a divergence creates a strong pressure for price to reverse which makes it work most of the time. Price is then allowed to swing to the opposite side as the Stochastic Oscillator lines swing to the opposite extreme.
- FX5_Divergence_V2.1 (default na setting)
- stochastic (default na setting)
Ginustong Mga Frame ng Oras: 1-oras, 4-oras at pang-araw-araw na mga tsart
Mga Pares ng Pera: major at menor de edad na pares
Trading Session: Tokyo, Mga sesyon ng London at New York
Bumili ng Setup ng Kalakal
- Ang mga linya ng Stochastic Oscillator ay dapat nasa ibaba 20.
- The FX5 Divergence v2.1 indicator should detect a bullish divergence.
- Magpasok ng isang order ng pagbili sa pagkumpol ng mga kundisyon sa itaas.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang pagkawala ng paghinto ng ilang mga pips sa ibaba ng kandila ng pagpasok.
- Close the trade at the first sign of indecision as the Stochastic Oscillator lines breach above 80.
Ibenta ang Setup ng Kalakal
- Ang mga linya ng Stochastic Oscillator ay dapat nasa itaas 80.
- The FX5 Divergence v2.1 indicator should detect a bearish divergence.
- Maglagay ng isang order sa pagbebenta sa pagkumpol ng mga kundisyon sa itaas.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang pagkawala ng paghinto ng ilang mga pips sa itaas ng kandila ng pagpasok.
- Close the trade at the first sign of indecision as the Stochastic Oscillator lines fall below 20.
This strategy works in most market conditions. It could work even on ranging markets. As long as the market swings are well defined, price have a high probability of reversing as price becomes oversold or overbought.
Kapag kinakalakal ang diskarteng ito, it is best to look at previous price movements if price tends to reverse with the Stochastic Oscillator.
During trending markets, price would often have longer price movements when trading with the trend. Sa kasong ito, it is best to trade only in the direction of the trend.
Forex Trading Istratehiya install Tagubilin
FX5 Divergence Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) tagapagpahiwatig(s) at template.
Ang kakanyahan ng ito forex diskarte ay upang ibahin ang anyo ang naipon data kasaysayan at mga signal ng kalakalan.
FX5 Divergence Reversal Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, maaaring ipagpalagay ng mga mangangalakal ang karagdagang kilusan ng presyo at ayusin ang diskarteng ito nang naaayon.
Inirerekomenda ang Forex MetaTrader 4 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $50 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta! (Nai-withdraw na Kita)
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Mga Karagdagang Eksklusibong Bonus Sa buong taon
>> I-claim ang Iyong $50 Bonus Dito <<
Mag-click Dito para sa Step-By-Step na Gabay sa Pagbubukas ng XM Broker Account
How to install FX5 Divergence Reversal Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download FX5 Divergence Reversal Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopyahin ang mq4 at ex4 na mga file sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Kopyahin ang file ng tpl (Template) sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / mga template /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong forex diskarte
- Mag-right click sa iyong tsart sa kalakalan at mag-hover “Template”
- Move right to select FX5 Divergence Reversal Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see FX5 Divergence Reversal Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Tandaan: Hindi lahat ng mga diskarte sa forex ay mayroong mq4 / ex4 na mga file. Ang ilang mga template ay isinama na sa mga MT4 tagapagpahiwatig mula sa MetaTrader Platform.
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: