Trading is about trends. It is about trend direction, the shifting of trends and timing the shifts in trend direction. Yet these trends are defined in many ways. It is defined by its strength, the timeframe that you are looking at, whether these are short-term or long-term trends, and defined by different indicators in a variety of mathematical formulas. These multitude of combinations yields different probabilities and results, which brings confusion to many traders.
Kaya, how do you find your way with this labyrinth called trading? The key is to find indicators which complement and a system that produces either high yielding trades or a high probability trades, o isang kombinasyon ng pareho.
The Fx Supreme Forex Trading Strategy is one which measures trend direction and trend shifts using three complimentary indicators, all of which work well together.
Commodity Channel Index
Ang Index ng Kalakal Channel (CCI) was first introduced by Donald Lambert back in 1980. It is an oscillating indicator based on the concept of Typical Price, which basically means the average of the high, low and close of price. The formula also takes into consideration the Simple Moving Average (Mataas na paaralan) and Mean Absolute Deviation (MD).
The CCI assumes that price would stay within +/-100 sa tungkol sa 70 sa 80 percent of the time. Traders could then interpret price based on this information.
Mean Reversion traders would interpret the CCI being beyond the +/-100 as being a point where price may reverse. While this is true, price would usually revert to its mean when a trend is overextended, it could also mean the exact opposite.
Momentum traders would interpret the crossing over beyond +/-100 as a sign of strength or momentum. Since price is usually kept within the +/-100 saklaw 70 sa 80 percent of the time, it may mean that price is strong enough to push CCI beyond this range.
Kaya, how do we go about this conundrum? Some traders extend the Mean Reversion markers at +/-200. This would somehow filter out less probable mean reversal points.
If using the CCI as a momentum gauge, it would also be good to combine it with other indicators that could show trend reversal or direction.
The 50-Period Moving Average
The 50-period moving average is a widely used indicator. Sa totoo lang, most professional institutional traders who trade for the big banks, and market analysts use the 50-period moving average as a basis for the mid-term trend. Some traders would even only take trades that agree with the trend direction of the 50-period moving average.
Kaya, how do you identify trend based on the moving average. Some would use the slope direction of the moving average to determine trend direction, whether it is sloping up or down. A rather simpler method would be by identifying the location of price in relation to the moving average. Kung ang presyo ay nasa itaas nito, pagkatapos ang merkado ay itinuturing na bullish, while if located below the moving average, then it is considered bearish.
Forex Profit Supreme Filter
The Forex Profit Supreme Filter is a custom trend following indicator. This custom indicator is binary in nature. It tells traders plainly whether the market is bullish or bearish. It does this by printing bars on its own window.
For the purpose of this strategy, the indicator is set to print lime green bars when it detects a bullish market condition and orange red bars when it detects a bearish market condition
This strategy is a trend following momentum strategy based on the confluence of the above-mentioned indicators.
Ang Index ng Kalakal Channel (CCI) indicator is traded as a momentum indicator. We will be interpreting the crossing over beyond the +/-100 range as a sign of trend strength and momentum. gaya ng nabanggit, we will be trading in the direction of the breakout.
Tapos, gagamitin natin ang 50-panahong Simple Moving Average (Mataas na paaralan) as our basis for crossovers of price action. Entries will be based on the crossing over and breakout of price beyond the 50 Mataas na paaralan.
Panghuli, we will be filtering out low probability trends by using the Forex Profit Supreme Filter indicator. We will only be taking trades that conform with the direction indicated by the Forex Profit Supreme Filter.
- 50 Mataas na paaralan (berde)
- Panahon: 28
Timeframe: 1-oras, 4-oras at pang-araw-araw na mga tsart
Mga Pares ng Pera: major at menor de edad na pares
Trading Session: Tokyo, London at New York
Bumili ng Setup ng Kalakal
- The Forex Profit Supreme Filter should be printing a lime green bar indicating a bullish market condition
- The CCI line should be crossing above +100 indicating a possible start of a bullish trend based on momentum
- Dapat tumawid at isara ang presyo sa itaas ng 50 SMA indicating a change in trend direction
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Place the stop loss at the support level below the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the CCI line crosses below +50 indicating the possible end of a strong bullish trend
- Close the trade as soon as the Forex Profit Supreme Filter changes to orange red
Ibenta ang Setup ng Kalakal
- The Forex Profit Supreme Filter should be printing an orange red bar indicating a bearish market condition
- The CCI line should be crossing below -100 indicating a possible start of a bearish trend based on momentum
- Dapat tumawid at isara ang presyo sa ibaba ng 50 SMA indicating a change in trend direction
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Place the stop loss at the resistance level above the entry candle
- Close the trade as soon as the CCI line crosses above -50 indicating the possible end of a strong bearish trend
- Close the trade as soon as the Forex Profit Supreme Filter changes to lime green
The Fx Supreme Forex Trading Strategy is a good trend following indicator. This is because it considers trend direction and the momentum that caused the direction change in the first place.
This trading strategy would usually result to a decent combination of a good win ratio and positively yielding reward-risk ratios.
Some knowledge with regards to momentum candles, price action and reversal patterns would be very much useful with this strategy.
Forex Trading Istratehiya install Tagubilin
FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) tagapagpahiwatig(s) at template.
Ang kakanyahan ng ito forex diskarte ay upang ibahin ang anyo ang naipon data kasaysayan at mga signal ng kalakalan.
FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, maaaring ipagpalagay ng mga mangangalakal ang karagdagang kilusan ng presyo at ayusin ang diskarteng ito nang naaayon.
Inirerekomenda ang Forex MetaTrader 4 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $50 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta! (Nai-withdraw na Kita)
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Mga Karagdagang Eksklusibong Bonus Sa buong taon
>> I-claim ang Iyong $50 Bonus Dito <<
Mag-click Dito para sa Step-By-Step na Gabay sa Pagbubukas ng XM Broker Account
How to install FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopyahin ang mq4 at ex4 na mga file sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Kopyahin ang file ng tpl (Template) sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / mga template /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong forex diskarte
- Mag-right click sa iyong tsart sa kalakalan at mag-hover “Template”
- Move right to select FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see FX Supreme Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Tandaan: Hindi lahat ng mga diskarte sa forex ay mayroong mq4 / ex4 na mga file. Ang ilang mga template ay isinama na sa mga MT4 tagapagpahiwatig mula sa MetaTrader Platform.
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: