Introduction to the Display Ask Bid Indicator
Talaan ng nilalaman
- 1 Introduction to the Display Ask Bid Indicator
- 2 What is the Display Ask Bid Indicator?
- 3 How the Display Ask Bid Indicator Works?
- 4 How to use the Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4
- 5 Konklusyon
Many new traders overlook the fact that they have a trading cost that comes with every trade. This main component of this trading cost is usually the spread which is the difference between the ask and bid price. The Display Ask Bid Indicator is a tool which displays both price quotes conveniently on the price chart.
What is the Display Ask Bid Indicator?
The Display Ask Bid Indicator is exactly what its name suggests. This indicator displays the Ask Price and Bid Price on the upper corner of the price chart in a large bold font.
How the Display Ask Bid Indicator Works?
The Display Ask Bid Indicator has a simple script within its indicator program that retrieves the ask price and bid price from the broker’s price feed. It then displays the ask and bid price on the upper corner of the chart as shown above.
How to use the Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4
The Display Ask Bid Indicator has several indicator options within its settings which can modify the visual display of the ask and bid price.
“Word Size” refers to the size of the font used on the ask and bid price display.
“Word Color” allows users to change the color of the font according to their preference.
The “Right Left” option allows users to shift the ask price and bid price display either on the upper left or upper right corner of the price chart. Setting it to “true” shifts the ask and bid price to the upper right corner of the chart, while setting it to “false” displays the ask and bid price on the upper left corner of the price chart.
The “x distance” and “y distance” fields allows users to adjust how far from the corner of the chart the ask and bid price would be displayed, both on the x and y-axis.
The Display Ask Bid Price Indicator displays the ask price on the left and the bid price on the right.
Traders can use this information to identify the exact price they will be entering the market at. Entering a buy trade would mean that the Ask Price would be used, while entering a sell trade would mean that the Bid Price would be used.
Bilang kabaligtaran, closing a trade would trigger the opposite price quote. The broker would use the Bid Price whenever a buy trade is closed and the Ask Price whenever a sell trade is closed. This is because closing a trade is simply a trade in the opposite direction to cover for the open position.
Traders should take note of the spread between the Ask Price and Bid Price in order to account for the trading cost coming from the spread. This is computed by subtracting the Ask Price from the Bid Price and multiplying the difference by two to account for the opening and the closing of the trade.
This indicator may not seem much at first glance but it can be very helpful when used as a basis for identifying the trading cost coming from the spread. Gayunpaman, it also does take some time if users still have to compute for the difference between the two price quotes. There are other versions of this indicator that displays the spread along with the ask and bid price.
Mga tagapagpahiwatig ng MT4 – Mga Tagubilin sa Pag-download
Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) tagapagpahiwatig at ang kakanyahan ng teknikal na tagapagpahiwatig na ito ay upang baguhin ang naipon na data ng kasaysayan.
Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, maaaring ipagpalagay ng mga mangangalakal ang karagdagang kilusan ng presyo at ayusin ang kanilang diskarte nang naaayon. Mag-click dito para sa MT4 Strategies
Inirekumenda Forex Metatrader 4 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $50 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Mga Nanalong Broker sa Mga Gantimpala
How to install Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4.mq4?
- Download Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4.mq4
- Copy Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader 4 Kliyente
- Piliin ang Tsart at Timeframe kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong mga tagapagpahiwatig ng MT4
- Maghanap “Mga Pasadyang tagapagpahiwatig” sa iyong Navigator na karamihan ay naiwan sa iyong Metatrader 4 Kliyente
- Right click on Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4.mq4
- Maglakip sa isang tsart
- Baguhin ang mga setting o pindutin ang ok
- Indicator Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Display Ask Bid Indicator for MT4.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Piliin ang Tsart kung saan tumatakbo ang tagapagpahiwatig sa iyong Metatrader 4 Kliyente
- Mag-right click sa Chart
- “Listahan ng mga tagapagpahiwatig”
- Piliin ang Tagapagpahiwatig at tanggalin
Tagapagpahiwatig ng Display Ask Bid para sa MT4 (Libreng pag-download)
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: