Many traders have a competitive nature. gaya ng nabanggit, most traders would seek for perfection. They would look for the perfect strategy, one which would never let them lose. They would get attracted to ambitious strategies that claim to have 90% win rates or even more. Some would look to hedging strategies that should never let them lose, which is possible yet is very risky.
What many new traders do not understand is that trading is all about probabilities. It is not about having a perfect strategy that should never let you lose a single cent. It is not about finding trading’s Holy Grail. Rather it is about letting the law of large numbers work in your favor. It is about letting the law of probabilities work in your favor.
One of the ways traders find a setup that has a high win probability is by looking for confluences. It is when multiple factors point towards the same direction that many traders would take the same trade direction although with different hypotheses. Although the reason for taking the trade might be different, the results would often seem like a self-fulfilling prophecy. As traders take the trade in the same direction, momentum builds up causing price to confirm the trade setups.
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a simple trading strategy which is based on confluences. It creates trade setups based on indicators that is also based on confluences. It also uses indicators that are complementary, which allows traders to decisively make trading decisions based on a high probability trade setup.
Talaan ng nilalaman
- 1 DiDi Index
- 2 Mga Arrow ng Tagapagpahiwatig
- 3 Trading Strategy
- 4 Konklusyon
DiDi Index is a trend following indicator which is derived from modified moving averages. It bases its plotting of its oscillator lines on the crossover of three moving average lines. Traders can modify the indicator by changing the lengths of the underlying moving averages on the its “Inputs” tab.
It is an oscillator type of indicator which plots two lines on its own window. These two lines can oscillate from positive to negative and vice versa. The dodger blue line represents the faster moving line, while the red line represents the slower line.
Trend direction is simply based on how the two oscillator lines overlap. If the dodger blue line is above the red line, the trend is considered bullish. Sa kabilang kamay, if the dodger blue line is below the red line, the trend is considered bearish. gaya ng nabanggit, trend reversal signals are generated whenever the two lines crossover.
Mga Arrow ng Tagapagpahiwatig
The Indicator Arrows is a trend reversal signal indicator which is based on the confluence of multiple underlying indicators.
Its underlying indicators are the moving averages, Paglipat ng Karaniwang Pagkakakonekta at Pagkakaiba (MACD), Paglilipat Average ng osileytor (ikawalo), stochastic osileytor, Kamag-anak na Index ng Lakas (RSI), Commodity Channel Index (RSI), Average Directional Movement Index (ADX), and Relative Vigor Index (RVI).
Considering that this indicator is based on the confluence of a variety of widely used technical indicators, the signals it produces should be very reliable. Based on how the signals are plotted, this indicator does seem to be very promising. It could pinpoint specific points on the chart where price did reverse. It does seem to produce high probability trend reversal signals.
It indicates potential trend reversal points by plotting an arrow pointing the direction of the trend reversal.
This trading strategy trades on confluences between the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows, while at the same time being aligned with the long-term trend.
Upang makilala ang pangmatagalang kalakaran, gagamitin namin ang 200-panahon na Exponential Moving Average (Ema). Trend direction will be based on the general location of price action in relation to the 200 Linya ng Ema, pati na rin ang slope ng 200 Linya ng Ema. Price action should also confirm the trend direction based on the pattern of its swing points. Signals are only considered valid when it is aligned with the long-term trend.
As soon as the long-term trend is identified, we can now identify valid signals based on the confluence of the DiDi Index and the Indicator Arrows. On the DiDi Index, signals are simply based on the crossover of the dodger blue and red lines. On the Indicator Arrows, signals are simply based on an arrow being plotted. These signals should be closely aligned in order to be considered valid.
- 200 Ema
- tagapagpahiwatig na mga arrow
Ginustong Mga Frame ng Oras: 1-oras, 4-oras at pang-araw-araw na mga tsart
Mga Pares ng Pera: Mga majors ng FX, menor de edad at mga krus
Trading Session: Tokyo, Mga sesyon ng London at New York
Bumili ng Setup ng Kalakal
- Ang pagkilos sa presyo ay dapat na nasa itaas ng 200 Linya ng Ema.
- Ang 200 Dapat dumulas ang linya ng EMA.
- Price action swing points should form a rising pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross above the red line.
- Ang Indicator Arrow ay dapat mag-plot ng arrow na nakaturo pataas.
- Magpasok ng isang order ng pagbili sa kumpirmasyon ng mga kundisyong ito.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang stop loss sa suporta sa ibaba ng entry na kandila.
- Isara ang kalakalan sa sandaling mag-plot ang Indicator Arrow ng arrow na nakaturo pababa.
Ibenta ang Setup ng Kalakal
- Ang pagkilos ng presyo ay dapat na mas mababa sa 200 Linya ng Ema.
- Ang 200 Ang linya ng EMA ay dapat na dumulas.
- Price action swing points should form a falling pattern.
- The dodger blue line of the DiDi Index should cross below the red line.
- Ang Indicator Arrow ay dapat mag-plot ng arrow na nakaturo pababa.
- Magpasok ng isang order ng pagbebenta sa kumpirmasyon ng mga kundisyong ito.
Itigil ang Pagkawala
- Itakda ang stop loss sa paglaban sa itaas ng entry na kandila.
- Isara ang kalakalan sa sandaling mag-plot ang Indicator Arrow ng arrow na tumuturo pataas.
This trading strategy is a high probability trading strategy. When used in the right market condition, it tends to produce trade setups that have a very high probability of resulting in a winning trade.
It also combines long-term trends with mid-term retracements and trend-reversals. These setups could occur multiple times in a trend. Gayunpaman, if the signals produced are late in a long-term trend, there is a higher probability that the trend may actually reverse.
Traders should find the balance between identifying clearly established trends and taking trade setups that are not too late in a trend. Traders who can do this can use this strategy to consistently profit from the market.
Forex Trading Istratehiya install Tagubilin
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) tagapagpahiwatig(s) at template.
Ang kakanyahan ng ito forex diskarte ay upang ibahin ang anyo ang naipon data kasaysayan at mga signal ng kalakalan.
DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Batay sa impormasyong ito, maaaring ipagpalagay ng mga mangangalakal ang karagdagang kilusan ng presyo at ayusin ang diskarteng ito nang naaayon.
Inirerekomenda ang Forex MetaTrader 4 Platform ng Kalakal
- Libre $50 Upang Simulan Kaagad ang Pagbebenta! (Nai-withdraw na Kita)
- Deposit Bonus hanggang sa $5,000
- Walang limitasyong Programa ng Katapatan
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Mga Karagdagang Eksklusibong Bonus Sa buong taon
Inirerekomendang Options Trading Platform
- Libre +50% Bonus Upang Simulan ang Trading Agad
- 9.6 Kabuuang marka!
- Awtomatikong nai-Credito Sa Iyong Account
- Walang Nakatagong Mga Tuntunin
- Tanggapin ang mga residente ng USA
How to install DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopyahin ang mq4 at ex4 na mga file sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / eksperto / tagapagpahiwatig /
- Kopyahin ang file ng tpl (Template) sa iyong Direktoryo ng Metatrader / mga template /
- Simulan o i-restart ang iyong Metatrader Client
- Pumili ng Tsart at Tagal ng panahon kung saan mo nais na subukan ang iyong forex diskarte
- Mag-right click sa iyong tsart sa kalakalan at mag-hover “Template”
- Move right to select DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see DiDi Index Crossover Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Tandaan: Hindi lahat ng mga diskarte sa forex ay mayroong mq4 / ex4 na mga file. Ang ilang mga template ay isinama na sa mga MT4 tagapagpahiwatig mula sa MetaTrader Platform.
Mag-click dito sa ibaba upang mag-download: