The EA works with indicators on different timeframes:
- iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD) – PERIOD_M5
- iAlligator (Alligator) – PERIOD_H4
- iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI) – PERIOD_H1
MACD gives a signal, RSI checks the overbought/oversold level, and Alligator checks the trend.
Position may only be opened, if there are no open positions and if the EA is within the allowed time interval. The time interval is managed by parameters “Use time control,” “Start hour,” and “End hour.”
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Three Timeframes MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Three Timeframes MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install Three Timeframes MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Three Timeframes MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Three Timeframes MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Three Timeframes MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Three Timeframes MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Three Timeframes MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Three Timeframes MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: