The Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA) technical indicator was developed by Patrick Malloy He published it in the Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities journal.
This indicator can be used instead of the usual moving averages. Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA) is a combination of one exponential moving average, a double exponential moving average and a triple exponential moving average, which provides less delay than any of these three averages individually.
In this implementation the indicator allows to customize the following parameters:
MAPeriod – data averaging period;
MAMethod – smoothing method;
MAPrice – applied price to calculate the moving average (HIGH, LOW, MEDIAN etc.).
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
This is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
This MT4 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT4 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
How to install MT4 Indicator?
- Download the mq4 file.
- Copy mq4 file to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 4 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click on the mq4 file
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- And Indicator will be available on your Chart
How to remove MT4 Indicator from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download: