The indicator has four configured parameters:
- MA Period – MA calculation period;
- MA Method – Moving Average calculation method;
- TAI Period – trend index calculation period;
- Applied price – price used for calculations.
TAI = (MA_Max – MA_Min) / Price*Point
- MA_Max, MA_Min – the highest and the lowest MA value over TAI Period
- MA = MA(Applied price, MA Method) – moving average with the MA Period and the MA Method calculation method
- Price = SMA(1, Applied price) – simple moving average with the Applied price
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
TAI MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TAI MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install TAI MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download TAI MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy TAI MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on TAI MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TAI MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TAI MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
TAI MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: