This is a smoothed version of Synthetic VIX.
In order to make the volatility assessment easier, this indicator is producing smoothed results. Also, in order to avoid adding significant lag, the usual “trick” to avoid that lag is used: instead of smoothing the result (which, in this case would be smoothing the already calculated VIX) prices are smoothed prior to be used in calculation. JMA is used for that smoothing (as a very responsive smoothing way).
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Synthetic VIX Smoothed MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Synthetic VIX Smoothed MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex MetaTrader 5 Trading Platforms
#1 – XM Market
- Free $50 To Start Trading Instantly! (Withdrawable Profit)
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Award Winning Forex Broker
- Additional Exclusive Bonuses Throughout The Year
>> Claim Your $50 Bonus Here <<
Click Here for Step-By-Step XM Broker Account Opening Guide
#2 – Pocket Option
- Free +50% Bonus To Start Trading Instantly
- 9.6 Overall Rating!
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
- Accept USA Residents
How to install Synthetic VIX Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Synthetic VIX Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Synthetic VIX Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Synthetic VIX Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Synthetic VIX Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Synthetic VIX Smoothed MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Synthetic VIX Smoothed MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: