The indicator is very similar to synthetic RSI (originally published here : Synthetic RSI ) except that this version is using RSX for calculation. Using the RSX instead of RSI makes it smoother, without adding lag and some false signals are eliminated that way
Color change can be used as potential trend change signal
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Synthetic RSX MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Synthetic RSX MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Synthetic RSX MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Synthetic RSX MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Synthetic RSX MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Synthetic RSX MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Synthetic RSX MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Synthetic RSX MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Synthetic RSX MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: