Handel är inte så lätt att bemästra. Marknaden kan vara mycket ombytlig. Publiken kan ändra sina känslor och fördomar varje timme. Som ett resultat, charts could be very confusing. Price could move erratically every minute. Market noise is prevalent on price charts and any candle or signal could fake you into a trade. The forex market is especially notorious with this. It is the biggest trading market with the most volume being traded on a day to day basis. It would naturally be more volatile than any market.
Although the forex market is very volatile and could sometimes be very difficult to decipher, there are patterns and cycles which could help traders make sense of it all. One of these cycles are its shifting between market contraction and market expansion phases. During a market contraction phase, volatility and volume is usually much lower. This is usually observable on the price chart as sections wherein price is moving in tight ranges. Expansion phases on the other hand are cycles wherein volume is increased and price is moving strongly with huge candles. These two phases would usually go one after the other. Traders could expect that after a tight market contraction phase the market has the potential to move strongly in a certain direction as it enters a market expansion phase.
Momentum breakout strategies are usually based on the concept of looking for tight market contraction phases and waiting for the market to breakout of a tight range as it enters into a market expansion phase. Quantile Bands Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy trades on such market breakouts. It uses two indicators to identify tight market contractions and sudden momentum breakouts.
Quantile Bands indicator is a technical indicator based on the theory of probabilities. In statistics quantiles are cut points dividing the range of a probability distribution into contiguous intervals with equal probabilities. This concept of dividing the probable range of price movements is also applied in trading using this indicator.
This indicator plots three lines on the price chart to represent the normal range of price movements. It has a middle line and two outer lines. In a normal ranging market price would usually move within the range bouncing off the outer lines and going back to the middle. Emellertid, there are times when price would break out of the bands with strong momentum. Price breaking outside of the bands could indicate a probable momentum breakout scenario.
The middle line of the Quantile Bands indicator could also be used to identify the direction of the trend. Traders could base the trend on where price is in relation to the middle line of the Quantile Bands. If price is staying on the lower portion of the Quantile Bands, då marknaden är baisse. If price is usually above the midline of the Quantile Bands, då marknaden är hausse.
Oracle Move-indikatorn, även känd som 100 Pips Momentum Breakout-indikator, is a trend following indicator used to help traders identify the short-term momentum trend of the market.
It is based on a pair of modified moving averages that move rather smoothly yet are very responsive to price movements.
The faster moving average line is represented by a blue line, while the slower moving average line is represented by the red line. Trade signals are generated whenever the two moving average lines crossover.
This indicator is typically used as a trend reversal signal. Traders could use the crossing over of the two lines as an indication that price is a about to reverse. It could also be used to help traders filter out trades that are against the short-term momentum. Traders could look at how the moving averages are stacked and trade according to the direction of the trend.
Quantile Bands Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy produces trade signals based on a momentum candle closing strongly outside of the Quantile Bands. This is then confirmed by the Oracle Move indicator.
För att handla denna strategi, we would have to look for sections on the Quantile Bands indicator where the bands are contracted. This would indicate that the market is in a market contraction phase. We then wait for price to close strongly outside of the Quantile Bands line. The same breakout candle should also be a momentum candle characterized by long big bodies.
The breakout signal should then be confirmed based on the short-term momentum as indicated by the Oracle Move indicator.
- kvantila band
- 100pips Momentum
Föredragna tidsramar: 15-Minuters, 30-Minuters, 1-Timme, 4-timme och dagliga diagram
Valutapar: FX majors, minderåriga och kors
Trading Sessions: Tokyo, London och New York sessioner
Köp Trade Setup
- The Quantile Bands should be contracted.
- A bullish momentum candle should close above the upper line of the Quantile Bands.
- The blue line of the Oracle Move indicator should be above the red line.
- Ange en köporder på sammanflödet av ovanstående villkor.
- Ställ in stoppförlusten på fraktalen under ingångsljuset.
- Stäng handeln så snart den blå linjen i Oracle Move-indikatorn korsar under den röda linjen.
Sälj Handel Setup
- The Quantile Bands should be contracted.
- A bearish momentum candle should close below the lower line of the Quantile Bands.
- The blue line of the Oracle Move indicator should be below the red line.
- Ange en säljorder på sammanflödet av ovanstående villkor.
- Ställ in stoppförlusten på fraktalen ovanför ingångsljuset.
- Stäng handeln så snart den blå linjen i Oracle Move-indikatorn korsar ovanför den röda linjen.
This trading strategy is an excellent trade entry strategy based on momentum breakouts. Traders could use this strategy to trigger an entry coming from consolidation phases on key areas of support and resistances.
The key to trading this strategy well is in identifying market contraction zones and waiting for breakouts from such zones. Traders could also manually plot the support and resistance lines which price should break out from. This strategy would serve as a confirmation that price has broken out of a contraction phase with strong momentum.
Forex Trading Strategier Installationsanvisningar
Quantile Bands Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) Indikator(S) och mall.
Kärnan i denna forex strategi är att omvandla den ackumulerade historia data och signaler handel.
Quantile Bands Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy provides an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Baserat på denna information, handlare kan anta ytterligare prisrörelser och justera denna strategi därefter.
Rekommenderad Forex MetaTrader 4 Handelsplattform
- Gratis $50 Att börja handla direkt! (Uttagbar vinst)
- Insättningsbonus upp till $5,000
- Obegränsad lojalitetsprogram
- Prisbelönt Forex Mäklare
- Ytterligare exklusiva bonusar Under hela året
How to install Quantile Bands Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy?
- Download Quantile Bands Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy.zip
- *Kopiera mq4- och ex4-filer till din Metatrader Directory / Experter / Indikatorer /
- Kopiera tpl-fil (Mall) till din Metatrader Directory / Mallar /
- Starta eller starta om din Metatrader Client
- Välj Diagram och tidsram där du vill testa din forexstrategi
- Högerklicka på din handel diagram och sväva på “Mall”
- Move right to select Quantile Bands Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy
- You will see Quantile Bands Momentum Breakout Forex Trading Strategy is available on your Chart
*Observera: Inte alla forex strategier kommer med mq4/ex4 filer. Vissa mallar är redan integrerade med MT4 Indicators från MetaTrader-plattformen.
Klicka här nedan för att ladda ner: