Hull moving average is, apart from what is widely know about it as a fast and smooth average, known for two issues that are not too positive (depending on point of view, but in general it can be considered as a nuisance) :
- it tends to overshoot
- it sometimes changes the slope so quickly that it produces too much signals
This version is addressing those two things.
- For overshooting this version is having the “divisor” parameter. That parameter, if set to 2.0 produces exactly the same Hull average as the original. Any value less than 2, “slows” down the Hull average and lessens the overshooting, and any value greater than 2.0 “speeds” it up (but also adds overshooting). So, one has to find some balance how to use that parameter and some experimenting is advised when it comes to its usage
- For signals it is using dynamically adjusted levels. They are in a lot of cases able to filter out small, insignificant changes (and signals) and are probably going to help in trading decision(s)
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Hull Levels MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Hull Levels MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards-Winning Forex Broker
How to install Hull Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download Hull Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Hull Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Hull Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Hull Levels MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Hull Levels MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download: